Author Topic: Mario Kart 8  (Read 21523 times)

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
Re: Mario Kart 8
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2012, 02:27:22 PM »
I hate blue shells.
Normally the only time they come for me is when I'm in first.
 >:(

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2012, 02:46:27 PM »
Blue shells are fine. I usually develop a strong enough lead so it doesn't affect me much anyway. (Unless multiple get sent, which is annoying but fair, I suppose...) What I don't like is when people know when blue shell has been launched. A blue shell is supposed to hit the player in first place to give the others behind a chance to catch up, but when players literally reverse to avoid being hit, it completely defeats the point of it.

Also I can't stand thunder cloud. I hope it's only exclusive to Mario Kart Wii. :P

Offline Dreamy_Luigi

• Year of the Luigi!
  • Back with a vengeance.
  • us 
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2012, 06:18:10 PM »
Blue shells are fine. I usually develop a strong enough lead so it doesn't affect me much anyway. (Unless multiple get sent, which is annoying but fair, I suppose...) What I don't like is when people know when blue shell has been launched. A blue shell is supposed to hit the player in first place to give the others behind a chance to catch up, but when players literally reverse to avoid being hit, it completely defeats the point of it.

Also I can't stand thunder cloud. I hope it's only exclusive to Mario Kart Wii. :P
True. Whenever I play, a chain of items will always follow a blue shell!

Agreed with the thunder cloud, too.