Poll

CHOOSE IT.

Mother 1
Mother 2
Mother 3

Author Topic: Best MOTHER (Earthbound) Game?  (Read 2885 times)

Offline Yoshi Party! (Formerly LP)

• No Avatar for Now
  • USE CANCEL CLOCK!
  • kr 
Best MOTHER (Earthbound) Game?
« on: April 27, 2012 »
I could say Mother series is one of the best RPGs made in the entire world- the series consist of Mother (Earthbound Zero), Mother 2 (Earthbound), and Mother 3 (Earthbound 2). Which was your favorite?
As for me... for the Music, Mother 1. For the Gameplay, Mother 2. For the Storyline, Mother 3. (Even though I enjoyed Mother 3 the most..)
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
Re: Best MOTHER (Earthbound) Game?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012 »
I've only played the first MOTHER but it was a damn good game so i'll go with that for now.

I need to play the other 2.  :-[

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012 »
I played a little bit of Mother 3. I wanted to cry. A lot. The storyline is so good.

• No Avatar for Now
  • USE CANCEL CLOCK!
  • kr 
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012 »
I played a little bit of Mother 3. I wanted to cry. A lot. The storyline is so good.
I did cry a lot due to the sad story- but I also laughed a lot just because
"JUST TAKE A DAMN SHOWER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012 by Luigi Party! (a.k.a. Fawful) »

Offline Polar

• au 
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012 »
Never played any of them as I don't think the released them where I live. They all look so damn good aswell.

• No Avatar for Now
  • USE CANCEL CLOCK!
  • kr 
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012 »
Never played any of them as I don't think the released them where I live. They all look so damn good aswell.
You should play them, or even watch a video, because these games are great. Do you live in Europe, Polar?

Offline Polar

• au 
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012 »
You should play them, or even watch a video, because these games are great. Do you live in Europe, Polar?
No, I live Australia. I have seen videos of Earthbound beofre.

Offline Croconaw

• So I am far less active now.
  • Not too interested in forums now.
  • ca 
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012 »
Here in Canada, I missed out on the second game and the other two never came out. And I like Ness and Lucas, so too bad for me. I will just have to rely on Smash Bros.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012 »
I liked EarthBound far more than the other 2 games. I've played A LOT of the others, I even own a MOTHER 3 cart and MOTHER 1+2. In June at comic con I should be getting an EarthBound cart too. Pretty excited.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012 »

You could just emulate the games. I'm sure that's what most people do to play Mother 3. :P

Offline MLYW

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012 »
Earthbound was just perfect in the way they portrayed the West. It also had a awesome soundtrack with it's psychedelic music and upbeat jams. Mother was alright with a good story but it hasn't aged well. Mother 3 was fun as well but it didn't have that spirit Earthbound had.