Author Topic: Gold Mt Mariomore (MP3)does anybody have it?  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
im making a topic of gold mt mariomore to see if anybody here has it i cuz they say you need to beat story on superhard and i want to know if thats true or not thanks!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012 by NintendoPhratBoy227 »
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Gold Mt Mariomore (MP3)does anybody have it?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012 »
XD!

I was reading a similar topic about it earlier.

You must do it on Hard, with all S ranks with all characters. Not Super Hard.

Offline Icefrio

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012 »
This is totally false. I did it, legitimately. I went an beat the entire story mode, on Hard (Not Super Hard), with every single character, one week during the summer last year. I also did the "Win 1000 coins in Game Guy's Room" thing that sometimes accompanies the claim, and my mountain is still not gold. Very sad, to be true. But, it was the journey that was fun, and the reward doesn't mean too much to me.

I can post proof pictures if someone requires it, but I'm here to tell you, definitively, that the Gold Mt. Mariomore DOESN'T exist.

Edit: S ranks on every board, as well. It was quite the journey, let me tell you. A lot of resetting and manipulation was required, but even with that, it was quite tough.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012 by Icefrio »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012 »
So it was literally a falsified rumor. Guess I have to take it down on the Secrets & Cheats section on the website.

Offline Icefrio

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012 »
Yeah, I tried to submit a false claim report to Gamefaqs over it, and it never stuck. I didn't take offense, the mods at Gamefaqs are pretty dumb, in my experience.

But yeah, it appears the whole thing was just a rumor, and since a real screenshot of the thing that isn't clearly fake can't seem to be found.

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012 »
Just joined, already super useful.

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012 »
 thanks people but yeah i had a gut feeling it was false and i know cuz my gut is never wrong, like the old saying 'Trust Your Gut' but there was this youtube video that really convinced me that gold mt mariomore really exsisted he was playing the game and when he did all requirements it was there gold mt mariomore but i knew something was fishy cuz he's the only one on youtube that has s vid on it so check it out for self and give me your opinion on weather the vid is fake or real. it should be easy to find just type in gold mt mariomore and his vid will be the only one on there about gold mt mariomore.
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline Icefrio

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012 »
I've watched that video before, it's not very convincing if you're pretty sure the rumor's false. You can tell he's just taken a yellow-colored hue changing tool to the mountain whenever he's on the main menu. I think I posted that it's fake on the video, but it's hard to debunk a rumor like that.

Offline Super Saiyan Luigi

• Super Saiyan Luigi loves smashing his foes to the ground so u dont wanna make this plumber Angry Trust me.
  • Super Saiyan Luigi. Go ahead mess with him.
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012 »
Dude man i hate to tell you but its fake. sorry bro
Super Saiyan Luigi the Strongest luigi in universe. and 1# Goku fan in the mushroom kingdom.