Author Topic: NSMBW the FAIL of the Toads and what would have been better  (Read 3299 times)

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
Me and Toadette were talking about the two generic Toads in NSMBW and agreed anything would have been better than them. Like Toad and Toadette or the Wicked Bros or even Daisy. Nintendo gave some BS exuse to why Daisy couldn't be playable becuase her dress would be hard to model and work and what not but they could have used her sports gear. It is an adventure and one wouldn't go on an adventure in heals and a long dress. The Wicked Bros would have been rely cool and it would complete the plumber set to have them. Heck I would have liked Toad and Toadette (I know right? And I hate them). If they wanted to use Toads why not the two most popular? Or Plum!
What? I'm pretty sure that comment about dress error was for Peach, not Daisy. They were originally going to have Peach playable, but scrapped that idea.

We have already established that.

Offline Wiiboy4ever

• us 
Me and Toadette were talking about the two generic Toads in NSMBW and agreed anything would have been better than them.
Agreed, but I didn't mind the toads TOO much.
Like Toad and Toadette or the Wicked Bros or even Daisy.
Who's whicked bros? I assume you mean wario bros.

and daisy without peach would be pretty retarded.  :-X
Nintendo gave some BS exuse to why Daisy couldn't be playable becuase her dress would be hard to model and work and what not but they could have used her sports gear.
Didn't that do like two games with peach in SSB series? And sports gear would look weird in an main platform game.
It is an adventure and one wouldn't go on an adventure in heals and a long dress.
you realize were talking about mario right
The Wicked Bros would have been rely cool and it would complete the plumber set to have them.
agreed, if not M&L&P&D it should have been M&L&W&W
Heck I would have liked Toad and Toadette (I know right? And I hate them).
If they wanted to use Toads why not the two most popular? Or Plum!
lol
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012 by Wiiboy4ever »
I like pancakes.

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
Yea I mean the Wario Bros. I just heard them called that once and thought it fit them better so I refer to them as the Wicked Bros. instead of the Wario Bros. Maybe I should have said that.... lol