Author Topic: 3DS: 1-year old!  (Read 7446 times)

Offline Lord Vaati

• Better than Ganon in every way.
  • ca 
3DS: 1-year old!
« on: March 28, 2012 »
One-year(and a day ago) the 3DS was released in North America. I didn't get mine intil April 8th, but mine's still probably a year old.
You also get a "Streetpass" with Reggie from Nintendo, Lvl 5 in Find Mii and has every puzzle piece.
It's start was rough, look at it a year later.
No more sig.... awwwww....

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
Re: 3DS: 1-year old!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012 »
I still say it's a tad stale. The only games I have gotten for it so far are MK7, Star Fox, and SM3DL. We shouldn't have to wait a year before the good games finally come into development and even then we still have to wait a few months.

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012 »
Already one year, I only have two games

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012 »
All I have are SM3DL, MK7, and Super Monkey Ball 3D. I'm really hoping that Paper Mario 3D and Luigi's Mansion 2 comes out soon, I'm sick of waiting for them to make the good games.

But yeah, happy birthday 3DS.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012 »
The 3DS is probably the only console/handheld that I keep coming back to even when I don't have any games to play. When I was buying the 3DS, the 3D effect and the Streetpass features were one of my least anticipated features, but it turns out that these are my favorite aspects of the system.

Offline Ryoux0

• Your Worst Nightmare
  • Guess who's back!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012 »
It'll be great once the mainstream games come out like Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario.. Otherwise the 3DS hasn't done that well.. It could have been WAY better had they released better launch games.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012 »
It'll be great once the mainstream games come out like Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario.. Otherwise the 3DS hasn't done that well.. It could have been WAY better had they released better launch games.
Agreed. It was released too early, and rushed. But now, it's turning out to be better, and it's still dominating in Japan. Throughout the year, I have 8 3DS retail games so far.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012 »
Time goes so fast. I got mine on Christmas, so mine is not really a year old. I have 5 games for it, but still haven't seen the game that will make me say that the 3DS is one of the best consoles. Super Mario 3D Land was a disappointment for me, Mario Kart 7 was great, but it's nothing ''new''. Star Fox 64 is simply a remake. I have Kid Icarus which I still haven't play and looks good, but I don't think it'll be THE game.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012 »
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012 »
Quote from: Kotaku
Happy birthday, 3DS! Its been a rollercoaster of a year for Nintendos glasses-free 3D gaming handheld, which was first released on March 27, 2011. In the 365 days since it first hit Americas grubby hands, the 3DS has been the subject of both admiration and derision, both high highs and low lows.

FAIL.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • au 
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012 »
Happy birthday, 3DS! Its been a rollercoaster of a year for Nintendos glasses-free 3D gaming handheld, which was first released on March 27, 2011. In the 365 days since it first hit Americas grubby hands, the 3DS has been the subject of both admiration and derision, both high highs and low lows.

FAIL.
It's 366 Days!! NOT 365!
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012 »
It would be true in Japan, though.

Funny how this one forgot Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012 by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • au 
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012 »
It would be true in Japan, though.

Funny how other this one forgot February 29.
Yeah, Japan gets these type of news, but Europe, North America and Australia had an extra day added. All because of a leap year (2012).

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012 »

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012 »

FAIL.
It's 366 Days!! NOT 365!
who cares
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.