Author Topic: Sega  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Yoshi1

Sega
« on: January 02, 2009 »
I think the sega console is a good one. Discuss here about all the sega characters and games.

I like it because of the first 3 SOnic the Hedgehogs.

Offline Marioguy

• Spent 4 years in cryogenic freeze
  • us 
Re: Sega
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009 »
Sega is a good Company. With Sonic and all. But they are going in a Slump now...

While I'm probably going to dump the username I don't want to get rid of the banner though...

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009 »
Sega may be a good company, but I believe it's lacking ideas for new games, mainly the Sonic Series. Like Sonic Unleashed, they took one idea from Twilight Princess.

Offline Kurva Macz

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009 »
Sega is a good company that just can't find a place for Sonic lately

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009 »
I liked Sega's "Sega CD" system. The games were fairly good. I loved Sonic CD on that. Next in line is the Sega Dreamcast then the Sega Saturn.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009 »
Sega used to be good, but now their games just aren't as fun and lack originality.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009 »
Sega used to be good, but now their games just aren't as fun and lack originality.
Yep because MadWorld isn't fun and is so non-original. I mean there are so many games where you run around with a guy who has a chainsaw for a hand and is in black/white with a comic style graphics. Talk about a cliche game!

And don't even get me started on how Feel the Magic: XY/XX was so unoriginal. I mean there are so many games that have you throwing up goldfish and what about Let's Tap? I mean there are so many games where you don't even use the controller!.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009 »
Maybe it's because the only Sega games I've played are Sonic games. :P My bad I guess.