Author Topic: Why is MP3 so overrated?  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
Why is MP3 so overrated?
« on: July 06, 2012, 02:15:50 PM »
I don't know why, I just don't really like it. Boards were meh. Minigames were meh and I didn't find them enjoyable.
     gifs

Offline Zero Revolution

Re: Why is MP3 so overrated?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 02:26:15 PM »
Yay finally someone who has the same opinion about 3!!!
Boards and minigames get boring easily. One of the worst in the series.

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 02:54:02 PM »
It started several aspects of MP that are still used for the other MP's after it

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 03:00:35 PM »
MP3 was when the Mario Party series was the most fresh and had a nice following. Had some of the best boards in the series, some of the best mini-games in the series, best Item system ever (besides MP6's Orbs), best music, nice storyline, original modes like Duel Mode, I can honestly go on. I don't think it's overrated by any means, it honestly deserves the credit it gets imo.

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 05:33:33 PM »
I completely agree IT WAS SO OVERRATED

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 06:29:17 PM »
MP3 was when the Mario Party series was the most fresh and had a nice following. Had some of the best boards in the series, some of the best mini-games in the series, best Item system ever (besides MP6's Orbs), best music, nice storyline, original modes like Duel Mode, I can honestly go on. I don't think it's overrated by any means, it honestly deserves the credit it gets imo.
Considering it's your favorite, it's no wonder why you'd defend it so greatly. But I agree with Staryu, I loved this game, it's definitely one of the tops. Is it overrated, maybe, but hey, there's a reason why games get overrated, because they're good.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 11:43:01 PM »
Overrated? Nah, more like the best of the best.

I still play it whenever I take out my N64...

Offline Yoshi Party! (Formerly LP)

• No Avatar for Now
  • USE CANCEL CLOCK!
  • kr 
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 12:18:07 AM »
YES. MP3 IS SO OVERRATED.
I love MP3, but I like MP2, due to the better AI, better boards, better music, better minigames, and costumes. :)
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 08:13:36 AM »
Considering it's your favorite, it's no wonder why you'd defend it so greatly. But I agree with Staryu, I loved this game, it's definitely one of the tops. Is it overrated, maybe, but hey, there's a reason why games get overrated, because they're good.
well it is my favorite, I love the game a lot for the reasons I mentioned above. A lot of people here say MP3 is overrated, yet other than this forum, I have not seen many people at all on other sites say MP3 is the best and put down the other games like so many people here are claiming.