Author Topic: Mario Party 10 Game Mode Ideas  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
Mario Party 10 Game Mode Ideas
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:52:52 AM »
ok here are some game mode ideas that i had for mario party 10
(Party Mode)
:this is the party mode from mario party 9 same concept but new boards.

(Mini-Game Mode)
 same as its always been, play minigames you unlocked while also playing them in other ways. garden battle from mp9 returns.

(Solo Mode) ok this story i made up might be cheesy or corney but its all i got. the story is that bowser is trying to nab the mini stars again and mario and the gang try to stop him but little do they know bowser sent his son to try and take over the classic dimension so later in the story mario and gang battle bowsers minions in the retro boards from Classic mps. and at the end both demensions are saved by mario and gang and bowser jr runs off crying like the baby he is. the end.

(Classic Party) the old ways of mario party return where you roam around a board and purchase a star for 20 coins.

(Board Creator) Create a board thats just your style and when done, party on that board in party mode like theres no tomarow you can either choose to create your board based on the car and mini star mechanic or go classic party mode style. i think the wii u tablet controler would be best for this mode.

(Extras Mode) play 10 extra minigames u cant find anywhere else from the classic goomba bowling from mp9 to the new Boo Manor Escape play tons of fun extra minigames here.
ok those are my game mode ideas for Mario Party 10 i want your opinion on weather my ideas are good or bad, thanks. also if nintendo did all these ideas we would finally have a perfect mario party everyone can be happy with.
(UPDATE)
I changed the story mode to solo mode i think that suits it better.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:34:50 AM by NintendoPhratBoy227 »
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline Yoshi Party! (Formerly LP)

• No Avatar for Now
  • USE CANCEL CLOCK!
  • kr 
Re: Mario Party 10 Game Mode Ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 03:42:30 PM »
Woah, woah, woah. You are making to much MP10 posts.
I think it will be much better to merge them in once...
Though your imanigations are cool! :)
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

• us 
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 03:34:41 AM »
Thanks for the advice i might do that.
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline Iern Paratroopa

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 11:27:07 AM »
I like all of the options except for the Story Mode option. Mario Party shouldn't have Story Modes. And they especially shouldn't have Story Modes that require you go through the boards as normal except you have to come in first place. They should just do what Mario Party 1, 2 and 6 did.

• us 
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 06:41:55 PM »
yeah i also agree to a point, mp9s story mode i for one just found it amazing but shy guy would sometimes alot ruin it for me, but if i had to pick a mario party with a good none story mode id have to pick mp6 that was my favorite mario party till mp9 came out now mp9 is my 1# mario party now. plus the reason i liked mp6s solo is it was quick and fast at earning stars.