Author Topic: Why did you decide to join? And are you glad you did?  (Read 9941 times)

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Joined yesterday.

I used to have the Baby Time account at the Super Mario Wiki Forum, but the users there started making spam threads, which annoyed me and a few users. So I started trolling them to make them shut up. As they found me more annoying than their threads. I got banned permanently sometime last month. I moved here in hopes of having an account in a forum that does not spam.

By the way, the spam in that forum was like this, in case you're interested.

Quote from: Spammer 1
What happened when (insert name here) cut of his (don't know if "her" was ever used) ear and replaced it with Donkey Kong?

HIS

HEARING

WENT

BANANAS
As this took up space, is very annoying, does not make sense, and is not even funny, it was the reason that the trolling started. Don't worry, unless you guys start spamming stuff like this, I won't troll you. Even if spammers invade this forum, don't join them. The Mario Wiki forum spammed a lot and seemed to enjoy it, so I started attacking them.
But that's actually funny.

I don't see the problem

Also give me an example of your trolling.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Croconaw

• So I am far less active now.
  • Not too interested in forums now.
  • ca 
My trolling? I spammed threads such as "This forum fails for copying my threads" and "This forum fails for spamming the bananas fad". I also joined forces with some other users to prove that the bananas fad is the worst thing ever.

As this took up lots of space, is very annoying, does not make sense, and is not even funny, it was the reason that the trolling started. Don't worry, unless you guys start spamming stuff like this, I won't troll you. Even if spammers invade this forum, don't join them. The Mario Wiki forum spammed a lot and seemed to enjoy it, so I started attacking them.
Not trying to change your opinion, but that is why I don't like that spam.

And also: http://mrconcretedonkey.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,90.0.html

The fad is meh, but the fruit is good IMO.

Offline BananaYoshi

• I love bananas
  • idk, I was hungry when I got this avatar
My trolling? I spammed threads such as "This forum fails for copying my threads" and "This forum fails for spamming the bananas fad". I also joined forces with some other users to prove that the bananas fad is the worst thing ever.
I don't recall anybody siding with you. And you posted your spam threads (at least one) in the main discussion board, not the board that is basically filled with random junk, where everybody else posted their joke/parody threads.
http://mrconcretedonkey.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,90.0.html
>Not mentioning the fact that you joined just to troll us
But that's actually funny.
^

Offline Croconaw

• ca 
The user known as Nabber there joined forces with me during December.

Offline Yoshi Party! (Formerly LP)

• No Avatar for Now
  • USE CANCEL CLOCK!
  • kr 
@BananaYoshi
Quote from: Mario Super Sluggers on Yesterday at 11:41:18

Quote from: YOU
I don't recall anybody siding with you. And you posted your spam threads (at least one) in the main discussion board, not the board that is basically filled with random junk, where everybody else posted their joke/parody threads.
@Mario Super Sluggers:
I know you spammed, but at least that is better than the bananas spammed. How were you banned, while they weren't banned? (That is why I don't use Mariowiki.)
@BananaYoshi:
How is a thread which is critizising a spam has to go to that random junk thread?

Quote from: Mario Super Sluggers on Yesterday at 11:41:18
http://mrconcretedonkey.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,90.0.html

Quote from: YOU
>Not mentioning the fact that you joined just to troll us
@Mario Super Sluggers: Oh god, that's annoying.
@BananaYoshi: >Not mentioning the fact that you spammed bananas since you are a spammer

Quote from: Snowy (SuperZambeziTM and You)
But that's actually funny
MAYBE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mario Super Sluggers
So, this forum ends up like the Super Mario Wiki forum? I was forced to move to the Mario Party forum after several users on the Mario Wiki forum spammed the bananas thing.
Quote from: MrConcreteMonkey (Uhh, more like MrCimentApe)
No you weren't. We banned you because you were an annoying dumbass.
@MrCimentApe: You are even more annoying. How is bananas supposed to be funny? MAYBE FOR YOU!
Quote from: Smasher (Uhh, more like Getting Smashed)
Sigh. He still hasn't changed and probably never well. Oh well.
@Getting Smashed: Sigh. They still haven't changed and problably never well. Oh well.
Quote from: LuigiNo.1 (Uhh, more like Luigi Party is Number One!)
[horrible joke]He never well?, no wonder he doesn't like bananas, he can't eat them since he has no bottomless pit called hole.[/horrible joke]. The fad is meh, but the fruit is good IMO.
@Luigi Party is Number One!: Finally, someone who is reasonable. The fad is definitely meh.
Quote from: Brock (Uhh, more like Roxanne)
teehee heee heeeeee.

MP Forum: "Why did you join?"
MSS aka BT: "I joined because I was a troll on another forum, and they banned me. I am a troll. But dont worry, I wont troll you unless I feel like it. TROLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOL HAHA"

o u.
@Roxanne: You are more like a troll, Roxanne.

Uhh, this is enough. Going to post more when someone posts since I don't want to double post.
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Offline Croconaw

• ca 
I know you spammed, but at least that is better than the bananas spammed. How were you banned, while they weren't banned?

They just simply banned me. Besides, everybody but me and a few others had our time on that forum ruined simply because of this.

Offline Toad85

Just joined today. I was sent here as an ambassador from the MarioWikiForums in response to this post:

Joined yesterday.

I used to have the Baby Time account at the Super Mario Wiki Forum, but the users there started making spam threads, which annoyed me and a few users. So I started trolling them to make them shut up. As they found me more annoying than their threads. I got banned permanently sometime last month. I moved here in hopes of having an account in a forum that does not spam.

What happened when (insert name here) cut of his (don't know if "her" was ever used) ear and replaced it with Donkey Kong?

HIS

HEARING

WENT

BANANAS
As this took up space, is very annoying, does not make sense, and is not even funny, it was the reason that the trolling started. Don't worry, unless you guys start spamming stuff like this, I won't troll you. Even if spammers invade this forum, don't join them. The Mario Wiki forum spammed a lot and seemed to enjoy it, so I started attacking them.

Now I am a member of the MarioWiki, and its forums, and this is not how it happened. At all.

Baby Time (or "Captain Falcon" here) is a troll over at our end of the internet. The whole thing about the "bananas" was, indeed, true, but he is blowing it out of proportions.

The "bananas" fad was a mini-meme on the forums (only in the "Mindless Junk" board, mind you) created in September of last year by a user known for their silliness (It was either Mason or Uniju, I'm not sure). It was only intended to be another one of those short-lived annoying fads, comparable to several other space-taking, annoying, mindless fads on the internet.

Is a user banned every time they post a "cat-breading" picture? No. Are they banned because they mention Weegee or Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up"? Of course not.

Are they banned whenever they create another mindless fad for the purpose of humoring the other users?

HELL.

FRICKING.

NO.

Getting back to Baby Time. At first, he merely disliked the fad, saying basically what he said in the above post ("it takes up space, it isn't funny, yadda yadda yadda"). And at first, I agreed with him. I never liked the fad myself. I honestly felt, and still do feel, that the fad was pointless and silly.  But BT took things way out of proportion, committing countless acts of trolling, troll-baiting, and spamming. It probably would have died on its own, but BT kept bringing it back up, spamming it over and over again to "teach us a lesson" or something.

He basically went too far, and he was banned like you ban any other troll. I'm sure you have trolls over here, he was no different. The ban was supposed to be temporary, kind of like a warning signal to him to stop his inappropriate behavior. But he did not take the message, and made a sockpuppet to continue messing with us, and that's when the ban became permanent.

So, no, we're not evil hypocrites who spam and ban those that want to stop us, or whatever he's spewing. We treated a troll like anyone would treat a troll. I hope you're all not silly enough to buy into his propaganda, and take a look at some hard facts. I mean no disrespect towards him as a person, but I think that the sooner you ban him, the better.

Good day.

Also, the user named "Nabber" most certainly did not side with him. He was like me; disapproving of the "bananas" fad, but also abhorring Baby Time for his reckless behavior.

Offline Gogogogreg

• Back to the classics
  • us 
I started when I found a new easter egg in MP9, so I i just had to post it in any Mario Party forum I could find.  I eventually found this place, and I found myself enjoying many of the conversations.

Thanks to Pokemaster

Offline BananaYoshi

• I love bananas
  • idk, I was hungry when I got this avatar
Just joined today. I was sent here as an ambassador from the MarioWikiForums in response to this post:

Joined yesterday.

HIS

HEARING

WENT

BANANAS

Now I am a member of the MarioWiki, and its forums, and this is not how it happened. At all.

Baby Time (or "Captain Falcon" here) is a troll over at our end of the internet. The whole thing about the "bananas" was, indeed, true, but he is blowing it out of proportions.

[...]
Win

Offline Croconaw

• ca 

Joined yesterday.

HIS

HEARING

WENT

BANANAS

The "bananas" fad was a mini-meme on the forums (only in the "Mindless Junk" board, mind you) created in September of last year by a user known for their silliness (It was either Mason or Uniju, I'm not sure). It was only intended to be another one of those short-lived annoying fads, comparable to several other space-taking, annoying, mindless fads on the internet.

Is a user banned every time they post a "cat-breading" picture? No. Are they banned because they mention Weegee or Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up"? Of course not.

Are they banned whenever they create another mindless fad for the purpose of humoring the other users?

HELL.

FRICKING.

NO.

Getting back to Baby Time. At first, he merely disliked the fad, saying basically what he said in the above post ("it takes up space, it isn't funny, yadda yadda yadda"). And at first, I agreed with him. I never liked the fad myself. I honestly felt, and still do feel, that the fad was pointless and silly.  But BT took things way out of proportion, committing countless acts of trolling, troll-baiting, and spamming. It probably would have died on its own, but BT kept bringing it back up, spamming it over and over again to "teach us a lesson" or something.

He basically went too far, and he was banned like you ban any other troll. I'm sure you have trolls over here, he was no different. The ban was supposed to be temporary, kind of like a warning signal to him to stop his inappropriate behavior. But he did not take the message, and made a sockpuppet to continue messing with us, and that's when the ban became permanent.

So, no, we're not evil hypocrites who spam and ban those that want to stop us, or whatever he's spewing. We treated a troll like anyone would treat a troll. I hope you're all not silly enough to buy into his propaganda, and take a look at some hard facts. I mean no disrespect towards him as a person, but I think that the sooner you ban him, the better.

Good day.

Also, the user named "Nabber" most certainly did not side with him. He was like me; disapproving of the "bananas" fad, but also abhorring Baby Time for his reckless behavior.

1: Yes, I jumped the gun big time and went "OMG YOU GUYS SUCK FOR SPAMMING THE BANANAS FAD!" I just went too far with it, and started hating all of you.
2: As far as I can recall, I got banned forever before I made the "Nintendo Fan" account.
3: You guys don't suck at all, and none of you ever did even after the bananas fad. The fad itself sucks and the fruit is awesome. I just assumed that you guys liked it so much that it was the best thing ever.
4: I also recall the posts of MrConcereteDonkey and another user, possibly called SiFi. MCD posted stuff about Christmas 2011 being ruined by us and Nabber. He addressed you and Nabber, and his response to me was this, iirc: "Oh my god Baby Time, unlike the bananas fad, your "fail" threads are not funny, they take up space, they are very annoying and they are stupid". I agree with all of these points, besides the face that the bananas fad was funny. SiFi (or whatever the name was) posted "Baby Time thinks it is stupid and pointless. This is proof that it's the funniest thing ever". That was what made me explode. I forgive both of these users for their posts though.

Please forgive me.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
OH MY GOD MY SIDES

I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS

Also, I know Uniju.

Joined yesterday.

HIS

HEARING

WENT

BANANAS

HELL.

FRICKING.

NO.

Good day.

1: Yes, I jumped the gun big time and went "OMG YOU GUYS SUCK FOR SPAMMING THE BANANAS FAD!" I just went too far with it, and started hating all of you.
2: As far as I can recall, I got banned forever before I made the "Nintendo Fan" account.
3: You guys don't suck at all, and none of you ever did even after the bananas fad. The fad itself sucks and the fruit is awesome. I just assumed that you guys liked it so much that it was the best thing ever.
4: I also recall the posts of MrConcereteDonkey and another user, possibly called SiFi. MCD posted stuff about Christmas 2011 being ruined by us and Nabber. He addressed you and Nabber, and his response to me was this, iirc: "Oh my god Baby Time, unlike the bananas fad, your "fail" threads are not funny, they take up space, they are very annoying and they are stupid". I agree with all of these points, besides the face that the bananas fad was funny. SiFi (or whatever the name was) posted "Baby Time thinks it is stupid and pointless. This is proof that it's the funniest thing ever". That was what made me explode. I forgive both of these users for their posts though.

Please forgive me.
Keep diggin that hole, son.

↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Croconaw

• ca 
*keeps on digging the hole*

TL;DR for my last post: You guys rocked even after the bananas fad. It's the fad itself that sucks, and I jumped the gun too much.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Do you even know what "jumping the gun" means?

Offline Croconaw

• ca 
Yes. It means to start so quickly that you regret what you posted afterwards.

If it's a race, it means to start before the signal is set off.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Yes. It means to start so quickly that you regret what you posted afterwards.

If it's a race, it means to start before the signal is set off.
Well you're using it completely wrong.