Author Topic: What type of members do you think will join this year? (2012)  (Read 2219 times)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
I think I made similar thread like a year a go. (True fact) What type of members do you think will join this year? I can predict a lot of younger kids, since MP9 is going to be coming out, and with MPL being the number one place for Mario Party stuff; the kids will be coming in. :P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
A lot of younger kids that are below 13, probably. And some teens, and adults who love Mario Party. Since Mario Party 9 is arriving soon in March 2012, I bet that's the month we'll probably get a lot of members. But it rally depends on whenever each region gets their Mario Party 9.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
This will be the first year MPL will go through a release of actual Mario Party game so this will be something we really haven't experienced yet.

I think we will get the usual amount of "kids" but I would expect some older members than what we usually get. Mario Party is not loved be just kids (evident by us :P) and if those people were to look up a Mario Party site or Forum, it would be during MP9's release.

So I expect a good mix of both.

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
Lots of small kids and a few teenagers, I guess...

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
A bunch of kids I will raise. Small amount of older guys. 2-4 more active "stay-here" members.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
I'm guessing maybe a lot of one posters, and a couple of people that will gain popularity right away.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
A bunch of kids I will raise. Small amount of older guys. 2-4 more active "stay-here" members.
Pretty much sums up what I think.

Of course, we'll get our rounds of kids, but some older guy's will join, maybe some girls, like Daisy. I could see us maybe getting 4-5 active members. We're going to get waves of members around MP9's release for sure.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
Mario Party fans which should be very exciting to get activity in the Mario Party boardds pumping.
rip dinosaur

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Oh man Mario Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD :P :P ;)

Those kinds of people
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.