Author Topic: Favorite MPL Activity  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Favorite MPL Activity
« on: January 14, 2012 »
This activity can be any activity on the forum! Just recall a day when you joined an activity and had fun or an activity you can recollect upon. For me, the activities I joined that I can remember is Mario Party Interactive and Mario Party Mafia. Those games were unique in how the ran and it always kept me eager to know what's going to happen next day or next turn. And it had me using my medulla alot! Another activity that I won't forget (And still waiting for Episode 2) is Attorney at Law! That game always had a juicy story line and it made you think alot due to clues that are hidden between the people's words!

How the hell I spell Favorite wrong XD
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012 by Dark Boo »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Favorite MPL Activity
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012 »
Mario Party Forum Style. It was so original in many ways, and unique boards. It's still going strong, although it moved on to its own forum that Sunflora owns. Second would be Mario Party Interactive, it was fun interacting with other members and playing with your online friends. And it feels good to help others out, too.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012 by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012 »
MPFS - I loved how it took the MP formula and added a fresh twist. In the early days I enjoyed this more than MPI (apologies to Staryu, since now MPI rocks ;) )
MPI (recent) - Peach Items and the item space bonanza
Attorney - good premise pity it dragged on XD
Mafia - lots of fun, I even helped Slacker with ideas. Until August anyways. ._.
TCG - dammit am I slack or do ppl just not want to help? ;p jk It was fun providing ideas and cards and such

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012 »
I loved MPFS, MPI and MPM.

MPFS reminds me of MP6, which is my favorite Mario Party so I have a good time playing it XD

MPI has those Items which made it get crazy at times XD though the Thundercloud kept on following me... XD

MPM was a fun activity and I never played a mafia game before :p MPM2 was a ROFL since I saved a mafia and cost the innocents the game because of that XD :/

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012 »
MPFS is my favorite activity simply cuz it was the most original Mario Party game on MPL. Boo brought his own style and put together great boards.
MPM is 2nd for being a good mafia, the first two was very fun, and the most fun I had in a Mafia. :P

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012 »
My favorite activity was MPI. It was the only one I participated in...I think, but I had a lot of fun playing. I was always thinking of playing MPFS, but I never got around to actually signing up and playing.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012 »
Mafia was great. Really did well and the person who wrote it did well.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012 »
Yeah I loved the mafia games before it went down Slacker did a great job with it.
rip dinosaur