Author Topic: Dec 25 - Your Mario Party Experience  (Read 2000 times)

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Dec 25 - Your Mario Party Experience
« on: December 25, 2011 »
Dec 25 - Your Mario Party Experience

Objective: Share your experiences of Mario Party on this festive day! It can be about a funny incident in-game, experiences with friends, your pawnage of helpless computers, anything. All and any stories are welcome - but be elaborate and go for at least a good-sized paragraph of text. XD

Rewards: All entries - G5

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Lord Vaati

• Better than Ganon in every way.
  • ca 
Re: Dec 25 - Your Mario Party Experience
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011 »
Once in DK's statue, I had 70 STARS because I had over 300 coins and the final 5 event was stars for 5 coins. I also had 999 coins at Bowser's Pinball machine.
No more sig.... awwwww....

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011 »
Well... I was playing Mario Party 6. I was on E.Gadd's Garage. So the star was on the intersection where it rotates. I landed on the space right before the star(during daytime). However, the next turn was night, so, the intersection turned and I ended up IN FRONT OF THE STAR. I wish reverse mushrooms were in that game XD

Offline MarioParty64

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011 »
It was the last turn in Mario Party 6, I was playing in that pirate board, Koopa Kid (that was in first) had two stars when I only had one (the other two guys? They were worse, but, this is not important, I was too far from the star), well, everyone had moved already, it was my turn....and I got 3 in the dice block, leading me to a....Duel Space! That was my chance, I challenged Koopa Kid to a minigame, where the prize was our Stars.....when the minigame was decided...oh god...it was a luck minigame, that one of the three ropes....I choosed the left rope, he choosed the right one...in the end, he got smashed! I won the minigame and got his star! This made me the SuperStar in the last second....wow, that was very close...

P.S: Thanks god that I didnt put bonus stars to show up.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011 by MarioParty64 »

Offline mariopartyfan101

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011 »
I was in a game on MP6 and I was on Towering Treetop, and what happens? I have 4 stars and 43 coins. Mario uses Pink Boo and Steals 1 STAR FROM ME, Making him have 3 stars and 44 COINS! The what happens? I win the next mini game and Peach uses pink boo and steals 1 star from me! I GOT SOOOOOOO PISSED! At the end, I came in last. Yoshi, fortunately, was nice to me! Screw you Mario and Peach...

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011 »
Points added for everyone. :)

@ Lord Vaati - It was way to easy to rack up stars and coins in MPDS. I got three stars in one turn once. :P

@ Yoshi8984 - I love it better when the star spot changes and it appears on the space you are currently on.

@ MarioParty64 - I think that is one of the worst minigames in Mario Party history. :what: Especially as a duel minigame.

@ mariopartyfan101 - They always pick on you when you're first. Even if they have a better option stealing from somebody else.