Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V  (Read 4934 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Grand Theft Auto V
« on: November 15, 2011 »

GTA5 was announced a few weeks back and a trailer was released a few days after. The only GTA game I have played is 4 and I loved the sandbox part of the game so I'm pretty excited to see what they dish out this time. Haven't played San Andreas so I'm not going to be the one going nuts that they are returning to that location.

What do you guys think of the trailer?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Grand Theft Auto V
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011 »
Trailer looks pretty good. San Andreas would be fun to be in, since I live near that location. But I never played in that location before, so I don't know the experience, because I never played Grand Theft Auto.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011 »
Trailer looks great, I couldn't get into IV due to the more serious nature so i'm going to pick that game up and try to get into it before this is released.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Waluigi48 [rip in pizzas]

• He will not be missed
  • 2009-2015
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011 »
Looks promising. Might look into getting that game sometime.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011 »
It's gonna be like San Andreas which is sweet because San Andreas was one of my all time favorite games. I can't wait for it!
rip dinosaur

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012 »
Looks like we won't be seeing any GTA at E3 this year, at least not by Rockstar themselves.

Rockstar is not coming to E3...again

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012 »
Coming from Rockstar Newswire:

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012 »
>fighter jets

TAKE MY MONEY
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013 »
Does anyone know if GTA V is going to be at E3 in any way? I know Rockstar likes to skip E3 showings.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013 »
Does anyone know if GTA V is going to be at E3 in any way? I know Rockstar likes to skip E3 showings.
It doesn't seem to be so at this time. It may be the game that most are looking forward to, but I've seen so signs of this coming to E3 now, despite if it's to be out this year or the next. It really has been a long time since this was announced, so I hope to see more game play and footage soon.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013 »
It really has been a long time since this was announced, so I hope to see more game play and footage soon.

No you don't, because you don't play GTA, nor have even the slightest concept of what it actually is. So, please, stop your lies and post pump somewhere else.
Just because I don't play it doesn't mean I can't post here. I'm entitled to however I want to say about Grand Theft Auto. I do know what the concept is about. Not having played the games before doesn't make me unknowledgeable about the game or series. I've seen what it's like. I've seen the trailer. I may not be able to justify my experience, but I can justify from what I've seen/heard about Grand Theft Auto, if I want to.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013 »
Sony is having a PlayStation 3 bundled with Grand Theft Auto V. It will run you $299 and will be released on Tuesday, September 17, 2013.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Source

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014 »
anyone here play this?

I beat it the weekend I got in September. Went back a week or so ago and beat it again.

I've never been so angry playing a video game before. Good times. :P
hey

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014 »
I did get it

it was okay
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014 »
When will apear the pc version of the game?

I'm not seeing anything about official release dates. Rumors say Jun. 13th for PC, X1, and PS4.

(funnily, thought it was on PC at release)