Author Topic: Pink 3DS  (Read 2588 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Pink 3DS
« on: September 12, 2011 »
Dang. And I just got one. :P The Pink 3DS is scheduled to come out October 20th in Japan. No word on outside of Japan. Could this be the reason you finally get a 3DS? :P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Pink 3DS
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011 »
Pink 3DS? Nice, but I'll stick with Aqua Blue. These would attract females, mostly.

There's also news on the Pink DSi XL, which is out in North America very soon - on Sunday, September 18, 2011 - the day before Kirby Mass Attack is out.

Glad to see another color confirmed.

Still hoping there would be other colors such as Green, Purple, and Orange.

Offline MLYW

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011 »
MY BODY WASN'T READY FOR THIS.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011 »
Meh, new colors aren't things to lust over lol. But regardless Pink is awesome.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011 »
Broken image for me but a pink 3DS sounds awesome even without an image, the visual I made of it is good enough.
rip dinosaur

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011 »
Quote from: Nintendo 3DS Blog
Lavender Pink Nintendo 3DS to be available in Australia and New Zealand this November

Nintendo has announced that the Lavender Pink colour for the 3DS (known as Misty Pink in Japan) will be released in Australia and New Zealand on the 17th of November, and Id expect a similar announcement for Europe and North America soon enough too. You can click here to see unboxing photos of this new colour.

### PRESS RELEASE ###

Nintendo announces that from 17 November, Nintendo 3DS will be available in a Lavender Pink. Now there is a Nintendo 3DS colour for everyone as Lavender Pink joins the already released colours Flame Red, Aqua Blue and Cosmos Black and priced from only SRP AU $249.95*.

This year, Nintendo 3DS will welcome the arrival of Super Mario 3D Land 24 November and Mario Kart 7 in December. nintendogs + cats, which is currently available on Nintendo 3DS has also just been endorsed by the RSPCA! Plus all your Nintendo DS games** are playable on your Nintendo 3DS.
Source

Instead of being called Misty Pink, Australians and New Zealand get Lavender Pink 3DS soon in November. I hope Europe and North America get their own pink versions of the 3DS.

Offline Kusha

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011 »
Uhh... Why are you guys excited about a pink 3DS? I used babysitting money to buy my blue one last weekend. Now im ready for SM3DL and even better MK7!!!
Who needs a signature when you're too lazy to go on google images and find a nice Mario party 9 picture to use?

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011 »
Uhh... Why are you guys excited about a pink 3DS? I used babysitting money to buy my blue one last weekend. Now im ready for SM3DL and even better MK7!!!
I don't think they're entirely serious about getting pink, I think they're more excited about new colors coming.