Author Topic: Call of Duty Black Ops: Rezurrection Map Pack  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
So yet another map pack for this game, which wasn't really nescerry. Although this one is a bit different. This map pack contains only Zombie maps, no multiplayer. With that being said the new Zombie map is named Moon where I assume it takes place in space. The other four are the World at War maps (Nacht Der Untoten, Verrckt, Shi No Numa, and Der Riese. These maps are re-done with Black Ops weapons and Black Ops new engine. It's also said to include the Zombies soundtrack and a Xbox 360 Dashboard theme also. Although I don't know how they'll implement the soundtrack. Hopefully your able to put it on your iTunes somehow. Anyways some of you may know that the 4 World at War Maps came with for those who bought the Hardened or Prestige edition of the game back in last November. These are the same maps they're realeasing now so you might be mad. Don't worry though, those who've bought the Hardened or Prestige Edition will receive this map pack for free with the Moon zombie map, soundtrack, and theme! Release date is August 23rd for Xbox 360 and later for PC and PS3.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Rezurrection Map Pack
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011 »
I had as feeling they were going to go with a fourth map pack.. Now you will be paying twice for the entire game, $60 for the retail game and another $60 for all four map packs..

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011 »
I had as feeling they were going to go with a fourth map pack.. Now you will be paying twice for the entire game, $60 for the retail game and another $60 for all four map packs..
And that makes it $120 plus tax for the whole thing. No way I would buy a whole game with all unlockable content for over $100.

This is a definite reason why Microsoft wants to milk in even more money before Modern Warfare 3 is out.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011 »
And that makes it $120 plus tax for the whole thing. No way I would buy a whole game with all unlockable content for over $100.

This is a definite reason why Microsoft wants to milk in even more money before Modern Warfare 3 is out.

It's not Microsoft it's Activision/Treyarch.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011 »

pffffffft
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011 »
Guys (vip/snowy) if you have no input don't post please. Seriously we go through the same thing with Call of Duty topics its old hat now.
rip dinosaur

Offline DKH

• The Gray Hatter
  • The World Ends With You
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011 »
YAY I get it for free.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011 »
YAY I get it for free.

Same here. =P

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011 »
I'm tempted to buy this as the only reason I would go on Black ops now is for zombies