Author Topic: Fallout 3  (Read 939 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Fallout 3
« on: June 09, 2010 »
Again, I don't own the game but I really want too. I need a better computer. :P

But I have played enough to really like it and to want to keep playing. I started from the very beginning where you are growing up in Vault 101 to right before getting to Megaton (sp?).  I got to go into that school in the first town you go to and that place is really creepy with the cages of the tiny skeletons. Walking through the destroyed town was really cool too. The crap mutans were a little weird though.

And I really like the RPG style this game has while still having the action that makes it a really unique experience.

So what do you think of the game? I still want to discuss and play this so please try to post spoilers with Spoiler tag. Thanks. :P
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011 by Ken Masters »

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
Re: Fallout 3
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010 »
I think this was one of the best games out there. The area is so widely expanded more than any other game I've seen. The shooting and missions are awesome and I love the V.A.T.S. system! It really adds a different "mood" to the game. The Super Mutants sure suck to fight, unless you have the right weapons. Everyone needs to try this game. :)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010 »
That's another thing I forgot to mention. The world is so big and so detailed and there is so much to see. That feeling of being in this destroyed city is certainly there and it really gets you into the game. No wonder people log 100+ hours into this game.

Offline SolidSnake17

• "Your orders, not mine."- Solid Snake
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010 »
I own the game for the PC but I need to upgrade as well.  I've also played it on both Xbox 360 and PS3.
I personally like the side missions and easter eggs you can find in the game, like the bobbleheads that upgrade your skills.  There's also extra downloadable content that adds even more to the experience.  You don't even have to follow the main storyline if you don't want to.

Thus far, best game I've ever played.  Period.

Quote from: Q
I use YouTwitFace. A 3rd party app that fuses Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011 »
I beat the game today! It ended up being an amazing game and the last few quests really picked up and is probably the reason I played for 5 hours straight yesterday. :P Granted, I am probably only 35% done with all the content in the game with all the sidequests and five DLCs left. I'm probably going to take a break and move onto another game.

Yeah, I can't say much without spoiling anything. Any of the newer members play this game?

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011 »
Being that this is made by bethsheda, it would definitely be amazing. Once I get some bank I should pick this up. Probably the GOTY edition so I get the DLC too.

Offline Snoopy

• DA BESS
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011 »
Why play this when there's the newer Fallout New Vegas?