Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon  (Read 34094 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2013, 09:00:59 PM »
Iwata Asks for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is finally released. Check it out!

Already out in Japan, just three more days for North America and a week for Europe and Australia.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2013, 01:27:13 PM »
A new Puzzle Swap for the 3DS is now available for this game.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #182 on: March 24, 2013, 06:14:19 AM »
A new Puzzle Swap for the 3DS is now available for this game.

Lucky you, Glaceon!

And speaking of GameStop that you just mentioned, there's a rumor about employees there wearing the green Luigi hat and mustache from tomorrow (Monday, March 18, 2013) until the launch of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Sunday, March 24, 2013). For them, it is known as "Luigi Week," a week dedicated to Luigi and employees wearing Luigi hats.

Wow, if that's really true, then that is just silly and dumb.

Source

Yay! A new puzzle swap I can look forward to.

Also, I'd never heard of them doing that for a Mario game getting released. I would temporarily work there just for that Luigi hat. I wan't to hear the opinion of an employee on this now.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2013, 02:57:10 PM »
I got this yesterday at PAX and oh my god this game is great.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2013, 03:28:21 PM »
Just got this game from GameStop. Saw an employee wearing the Luigi hat, and he says he's having fun wearing it!

Offline Brookelas

« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2013, 03:42:18 PM »
Just got this game from GameStop. Saw an employee wearing the Luigi hat, and he says he's having fun wearing it!

This is what happened to me! Just got it, and and the employee was wearing a Luigi hat. I said HAPPY YEAR OF LUIGI and we started talking about Dark Moon, and the other Luigi games coming out this year lol!

Offline Dreamy_Luigi

• Year of the Luigi!
  • Back with a vengeance.
  • us 
« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2013, 05:57:50 PM »
This game is amazing. I absolutely love the visuals in this game.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #187 on: April 17, 2013, 04:26:02 PM »
Another special Swapnote is from this game! Check out your Swapnote - gotten via SpotPass!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #188 on: November 25, 2013, 01:43:33 PM »
Nintendo announced that they are offering a Cobalt Blue 3DS bundled with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (pre-installed) for only $169.99.

Quote from: Press Release
A Deal So Great It's Scary: A Cobalt Blue Nintendo 3DS system that comes installed with the well-received Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon game will sell at a suggested retail price of $169.99. (Nov. 28)

Although digitally is a bit of a minus for some, it's great to see Nintendo of America end the Year of Luigi with a 3DS bundle with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #189 on: November 26, 2013, 04:58:29 PM »
Nintendo announced that they are offering a Cobalt Blue 3DS bundled with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (pre-installed) for only $169.99.

Quote from: Press Release
A Deal So Great It's Scary: A Cobalt Blue Nintendo 3DS system that comes installed with the well-received Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon game will sell at a suggested retail price of $169.99. (Nov. 28)

Although digitally is a bit of a minus for some, it's great to see Nintendo of America end the Year of Luigi with a 3DS bundle with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

That sounds like a great Nintendo 3DS bundle. Of course I wouldn't get it because I already own the game and a Nintendo 3DS. It's a game that deserves a bundle in my opinion.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #190 on: December 05, 2013, 01:50:11 AM »
An epic game. I can't stop playing it :D. The multiplayer is great, too.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #191 on: December 11, 2013, 11:00:57 AM »
I totally forgot what an awesome game this is. Man, 2013 has had way too many awesome games (not that i'm complaining).
Hit me up on twitter.