Author Topic: What Was The Least and Most Memorable Year For You At MPL?  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
Well, for me it'd have to be 2010 because that's when I joined.

And judging from the 2009 board here, it seems to have been the least memorable for the forum.

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
2009 since nothing happened in that year, I just joined, and I sometimes would be the only person online some weeks/days. The chatbox also had inactivity for 5 days in a row once.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
2008, since things got really rough, and 2009 was probably the most memorable one. It got a great restart.

2008 = Bad

2009 = Good

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
My least favorite year was 2010. I know that's when I joined and all, but there was a lot of drama and crappy decisions happening about.

2011 is probably my favorite so far since we have more work on the website is being done, and because it's become calmer here. That's just my opinion.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011 by Simisage »

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
2010 has to be the most memorable year, obviously.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
2009 was lame cause I was kinda banned and even overlooking the place it looked boring as hell. I think 2010 was more of a build-up year to set the foundation straight for today which I think we've done a good job with.

I think 2011 would be my favorite, just cause I like making every year or day the best.
rip dinosaur

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
2010. Lots of things happened during that year. Some my happiest days, some my most hated.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline Colyton

• ca 
With only one year here, I can't really say, but 2010 was pretty good. Least memorable..... uh well I don't know.

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
I was a part-time guest in '09 and it was really really inactive so I didn't sign up. :P

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Each year has its phases of memory and lack thereof.

08 - Memories lie in being an early member, not so memorable was it being a young forum + SPF + random stuff that was chaotic.
09 - Memorable for being a bit more active midyear, not so memorable was Lent.
10 - Memorable for the change to MPL and activity influx. Not so memorable for the greater severity of drama.
11 - So far, memorable for more activity and what I think is a tighter community. Not so memorable for me is undoubtedly that pointless spat I had w/ Aegis. :p Still awaiting the second half of the year. :p

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline EviSean

• england 
Least - 2010: Was barely active
Most - 2011: Is active

Short but sweet.

Offline Yoshi1

2009 is least memorable. It seems like ages ago. 2010 was probably the most memorable to me.

Offline Polar

• au 
2010 - Was the least memorable for me.

2011 - Was better as I started logging on more.