Author Topic: Do you remember your noob days?  (Read 9170 times)

Offline Charizard632

• I feel sorry for what I have done in the past.
Re: Do you remember your noob days?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2011 »
People on the forum believe that I was a noob all the time. It grabbed everyone's attention in a negative way. I acted like a total noob from late January 2010 to May 2010. I regretted for what I'd done in the past, and it caused me to get haters on the forum.
Disturbance Meter: 10
Try not to turn it up to 10. I will feel really bad for myself.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2011 »
People on the forum believe that I was a noob all the time. It grabbed everyone's attention in a negative way. I acted like a total noob from late January 2010 to May 2010. I regretted for what I'd done in the past, and it caused me to get haters on the forum.
If you continuously remind us and yourself of it and don't move on, you're going to keep those haters.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011 by MattC13 »
hey

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2011 »
Nah, I was never a noob. I was a fair member back then.
pffffft bulls***.

I don't think I was that bad, but I was brought up on NSider. :P I know I lied and was dumb but I wasn't noobish. :P

U N00B!!!!
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Wacky

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2011 »
Of course, you usually don't see me with horrible grammar and sentence structures around here.  However, I had my noob days too.  Somewhere around 2006 when I didn't know how the Internet works.  :D  Here is some evidence of my terrible posts.

you shouldnt be giving out gender Sir Bonzo Poppnetwist.....
EDIT!!!!: or your real name because people can find you, you better edit it b4 mod can see it and it will delete you name and gender ( i think)
Nice Story. you are good making stories keep up the good work!
1. tin shovel
2. maxxed can
3. no hate it. it get on my nerves
i can help just meet me at the time place where and my siggie needs to ve changed to cya!

God, I feel like an idiot for posting these quotes.  XD  My first site was like a gaming site, but I quit because things started to get dull.  :/
I'm glad I changed my ways.  Haha.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2011 »
No I'm not going to give out my last name but it starts with a T. On old Mario Party Forum or Super Mario Bros forum, ehh don't remember what my usernames were but one was MK maniac and Aero Dude. :P I think I was more of a noob then since I was like 12-13. And I hate Aeropostale now. >.<
Well I remember Aero Dude being kinda noobish but I guess the Justin C guy is a different guy.

I remember now! I was mainly Sonic Super Fan!

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2011 »
No I'm not going to give out my last name but it starts with a T. On old Mario Party Forum or Super Mario Bros forum, ehh don't remember what my usernames were but one was MK maniac and Aero Dude. :P I think I was more of a noob then since I was like 12-13. And I hate Aeropostale now. >.<
I remember you were upset with me not wearing Aeropostale because I couldn't afford it.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2011 »
My noob days are either lost in the archives of what's left of NC, or non-existent because MPF shut down.
hey

Offline Mr. Toast

• 1,000 post by 10-22-11
  • Hi everyone
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2011 »
My noob days were on this one forum. I asked so many questions.

I guess I'm a noob here right now :P

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2011 »
You could see my wicked old posts from 2004-2007 on Nintendo City, but you would need to register first to see them.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2011 »
WICKED OLD BRO

Offline Waluigi48 [rip in pizzas]

• He will not be missed
  • 2009-2015
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2011 »
Yes. I was a major noob back then. Probably because I was only 11 and it was my first forum I ever registered at. Either that or I didn't know jacks**t back then. :P

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2011 »
Yes. I was a major noob back then.
And you still are.

Offline Snoopy

• DA BESS
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2011 »
My noob days are way back at MPF in 2007, less so in late 07 and early 08, by late 2008 I think they were completely wiped out.