Author Topic: 3DS E-Shop Games  (Read 10926 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: 3DS E-Shop Games
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2011, 01:49:07 PM »
I was the first person on the forum to find out about the update and I have witnesses. :P
Yes, you were, but not the first one to post about it, right?

Too bad I don't have the DSi, so I can't really see the Pikmin in action in the process of transferring...or will I?

If you actually go out and buy another 3DS, you would probably see the animation if you transfer from 3DS to 3DS.
True, but I don't really see any other reasons to waste another $250 for another 3DS. One is enough.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2011, 04:09:45 PM »
So I'm loving the E-Shop!!! Link's Awakening DX is really fun. :)

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2011, 04:13:18 PM »
Zelda Four Swords is coming to the E-Shop for free in the Fall. So apparently GBA games are coming as well. Only GB and GBC games were going to be at launch which is good news.

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »
So I'm loving the E-Shop!!! Link's Awakening DX is really fun. :)
Yeah. Same here :)

I like how I can get the items in that crane minigame easily thanks to the whole save point thing on the bottom screen :P

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »
Zelda Four Swords is coming to the E-Shop for free in the Fall. So apparently GBA games are coming as well. Only GB and GBC games were going to be at launch which is good news.

Four Swords is strictly multiplayer though I don't understand how this would work.

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2011, 10:44:08 PM »

Four Swords is strictly multiplayer though I don't understand how this would work.
Perhaps they'll edit the multiplayer from corded connection to wireless.

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2011, 02:27:12 PM »

Apparentally you've never played the game... :P It comes bundled with the SNES Link to the Past. THey might add wifi and/or wireless (Like Yoshi said) since you had to need a cord to connect GBAs inorder to play it.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2011, 02:41:11 PM »

Apparentally you've never played the game... :P It comes bundled with the SNES Link to the Past. THey might add wifi and/or wireless (Like Yoshi said) since you had to need a cord to connect GBAs inorder to play it.

I actually have because I own it, also from sites I've read from it's DSiWare not 3DS Virtual Console.

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2011, 02:42:22 PM »

I actually have because I own it, also from sites I've read from it's DSiWare not 3DS Virtual Console.
It's coming to both...

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2011, 02:48:35 PM »
It wouldn't be virtual console since with that they couldn't add any modifications to it, thus it would still think you would have to plug in a Gameboy Advance multiplayer adapter which is impossible obviously. So it's most likely only DSiWare since you know, DSiWare is available for download on the 3DS E-Shop. It wouldn't make sense to have a DSi version and a 3DS version.

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2011, 02:53:22 PM »
It wouldn't be virtual console since with that they couldn't add any modifications to it, thus it would still think you would have to plug in a Gameboy Advance multiplayer adapter which is impossible obviously. So it's most likely only DSiWare since you know, DSiWare is available for download on the 3DS E-Shop. It wouldn't make sense to have a DSi version and a 3DS version.
Then you tell me why the 3DS has DSi ware in it's E-Shop. :P They share some of the same exact games like Dr. Mario which launched with the DSi. The game is supposed to be scheduled sometime in September. Note that I say "Supposed to be scheduled".