Author Topic: 3DS E-Shop Games  (Read 11629 times)

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
Re: 3DS E-Shop Games
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2011 »
Why wouldn't the cards work on launch? They probably are just being your typical gamestop. :P All I want for now is Excite Bike, and Pokedex 3D. Excite Bike should keep me busy for a while. :)

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2011 »
bought two 20 dollar eshop cards can't wait for tomorrow
Lol, I tried doing this at GameStop, but they say it doesn't work until June 9. Oh well, I'll wait until at least Friday evening to get them.
Huh? You can redeem them in the store as soon as it launches.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2011 »
Lol, I tried doing this at GameStop, but they say it doesn't work until June 9. Oh well, I'll wait until at least Friday evening to get them.
Whoever you talked to is F***ing retarded.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2011 »
Well, I tried to buy them, but I think they said it wouldn't activate at the cashier. They say I gotta wait until June 9.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2011 »
Well, I tried to buy them, but I think they said it wouldn't activate at the cashier. They say I gotta wait until June 9.
Whenever you buy one of those cards they're activated at purchase and can be redeemed whenever.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2011 »
Got mine at Toys R Us and they are activated =P
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2011 »
Ah well. I guess I could try Best Buy instead, but not now. Too late to try for me to go another store.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2011 »
Ah well. I guess I could try Best Buy instead, but not now. Too late to try for me to go another store.
You do know that if you buy it from any store, it's the same thing, right? You buy a card, and it's activated.

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2011 »
I would rather get the cards from a store rather than having my Card on file. It was such the biggest pain to cancel/take your card off the XBL website or whatever (so they won't keep charging you for one month fee every time after your year is done). I would rather just buy my one year card from a store and type in the code (and what I would do/currently do after learning from that situation some years ago).

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2011 »
I would rather get the cards from a store rather than having my Card on file. It was such the biggest pain to cancel/take your card off the XBL website or whatever (so they won't keep charging you for one month fee every time after your year is done). I would rather just buy my one year card from a store and type in the code (and what I would do/currently do after learning from that situation some years ago).
it doesn't keep your card on file even if you buy points with it.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2011 »
Actually, I think it was a small misunderstanding. They said they weren't allowed to sell the E-Shop cards until June 9.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011 by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2011 »
I still rather just get a card at a store.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2011 »
I checked this morning, so far no update for me.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2011 »
the spotpass update you got this morning specifically states it comes this evening
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2011 »
Actually, I think it was a small misunderstanding. They said they weren't allowed to sell the E-Shop cards until June 9.
Really? Because we're allowed to sell them.