Author Topic: Fighters Making a Home on the 3DS  (Read 737 times)

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
Fighters Making a Home on the 3DS
« on: June 15, 2011 »
Fighting games have been appearing on the 3DS ever since it's launch date.  Fighters such as Super Street Fighter 4, Dead or Alive Dimensions, and BlazBlue Continumn Shift II released within 3 months since the 3DS' launch which might set a record on consecutive fighters launching on a console. Tekken was confirmed for the 3DS at E3 of this year which will add to the list of many fighters on the 3DS. It wouldn't suprise me if games like Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat started appearing on the 3DS since a lot of fighters are releasing on the console. Perhaps we'll see many more coming by the end of this year.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Re: Fighters Making a Home on the 3DS
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011 »
Fighting games have been appearing on the 3DS ever since it's launch date.  Fighters such as Super Street Fighter 4, Dead or Alive Dimensions, and BlazBlue Continumn Shift II released within 3 months since the 3DS' launch which might set a record on consecutive fighters launching on a console. Tekken was confirmed for the 3DS at E3 of this year which will add to the list of many fighters on the 3DS. It wouldn't suprise me if games like Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat started appearing on the 3DS since a lot of fighters are releasing on the console. Perhaps we'll see many more coming by the end of this year.
BLAZBLUE?!?!?!?!?!!?!? O______________________________________________O

Then again, the fact that there's a slidepad means it's far more fighter friendly. :p

Here's to more fighters. :)

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011 »
And there's a new Super Smash Bros. coming to the 3DS. I think it's cause they're trying to make the fighter games utilize the 3D effect and have proper online game play. I never tried out any of the fighter games for the 3DS, sadly.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011 »
And there's a new Super Smash Bros. coming to the 3DS. I think it's cause they're trying to make the fighter games utilize the 3D effect and have proper online game play. I never tried out any of the fighter games for the 3DS, sadly.

Super Smash Bros isn't really the same kind of fighting game as these, it's like it's own little hybrid of a fighting game. But yeah I'm not the most hardcore fighting game fan, but Super Street Fighter IV 3D is great. The online play is wonderful, you never get disconnected besides when someone rage quits. :P