Author Topic: 3DS E-Shop Games  (Read 11812 times)

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
3DS E-Shop Games
« on: April 21, 2011 »
The very first E-Shop game confirmed to be on the shop's launch is  Mega Man Legends: 3 which will be in 3D.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j09J3K5Mjog&feature=feedu[/youtube]
As we know Gameboy and Gameboy Color games will also be part of the shop and the only 2 confirmed for now are Super Mario Land and Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX. Here's some gameplay videos of both.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt15vDtNH9U[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n32UouV1d4&feature=related[/youtube]
Ahh that Zelda and Mario nostalgia <3
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011 by Amaterasu »

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
Re: 3DS E-Shop Games
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011 »
Has the E-Shop update had a confirmed time of being released yet?

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011 »
WAIT.

MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3 LAUNCHES WITH THE E-SHOP

ON MAY 4TH

DSJFGHKBJHSKFBDG
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline MLYW

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011 »
Has the E-Shop update had a confirmed time of being released yet?

Late May I believe.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011 »
How much Mega Man games are there? :P
rip dinosaur

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011 »
MML3/Rockman Dash 3 is not sth I really want b.c. I never got into that subseries.

Lots of hype at Capcom for it tho. :p

I guess I might be looking forward to another Kirby title or just a simple indie-company game xD from th E-Shop (not Virtual Console section)

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011 »
The update is scheduled to launch May 15th.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011 »
I hope your right Snowy, I want my free Excite Bike in 3D now!

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011 »
I hope your right Snowy, I want my free Excite Bike in 3D now!
I hope my right too.

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011 »
All I have to say is finally. Soon I'll be able to play exclusive 3D games to the 3DS and legendary GBC games. The two games I'm mostly hyped for are Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Super Mario World: 6 Golden Coins.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011 »
Apparently Snowy is incorrect, even if he didn't provide a source. It's not Sunday, May 15, 2011. :P

Quote from: Nintendo Life
Nintendo Announces eShop Update for 6th June

Posted Thu, 12 May 2011 by James Newton

Patience is a virtue

Nintendo of America has just confirmed the long-awaited eShop update for the Nintendo 3DS will hit on 6th June, missing its anticipated late May release.

The company has not announced the reason behind the delay, nor exactly what will be included in the update, but considering 6th June is the day before Nintendo's E3 2011 news conference it's looking like being one busy week.

Update: Europe and Australia will receive the update on 7th June.

NINTENDO 3DS SYSTEM UPDATE COMING JUNE 6

A new system update for the hand-held Nintendo 3DS system will be available in North America the evening of June 6 Pacific time. By downloading the free update via a wireless broadband Internet connection, Nintendo 3DS users can enjoy new features and enhancements, including an Internet browser and access to the Nintendo eShop, where users can browse and purchase downloadable content. For more information about Nintendo 3DS, visit http://www.nintendo3ds.com.

And the European announcement:

New Nintendo 3DS System Update Set to Arrive June 7

Nintendo of Europe has announced that the latest system update for the hand-held Nintendo 3DS system will be available in Europe starting June 7. By downloading the free update via a broadband Internet connection, Nintendo 3DS users can enjoy a number of new features and enhancements including an Internet browser and access to the Nintendo eShop, where users can browse and purchase downloadable content.

For more information about Nintendo 3DS, visit www.nintendo.co.uk.

Source

So it missed the "late May" release. Thanks for delaying it to right before E3 2011 begins.

So Monday, June 6, 2011 is the date we're looking at now, as well as those E3 2011 stuff, too.

Too bad for Europe and Australia getting it a day later, but it's pretty much the same day as North America, anyway.

EDIT: Update on the European announcement.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011 by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011 »
I don't really mind them delaying, just as long as they can get it fully prepared. I am happily awaiting for that day. Nintendo is looking great this year, so far.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011 »
VIP, don't be a b**** about it. I was right until they delayed it.

No need to be a b****~

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011 »
Wait...so what exactly is the E-Shop?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011 »
Wait...so what exactly is the E-Shop?
It works like the Wii Shop Channel. You buy Virtual Console games there, such as Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance.