Author Topic: Why Peach Sucks  (Read 11033 times)

Offline Polar

• au 
Re: Why Peach Sucks
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2012, 06:03:44 PM »
My opinion on Peach has changed, I like playing as her in Super Smash Bros so she started to grow on me. But, I occasionally play as her in Mario Party and Kart or I play as her if someone has taken Daisy. Though, she is still a massive b**** when she is a computer.

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2012, 06:09:00 PM »
I use to mess with peach back in the N64 era but now she is way too girly for me :P

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2012, 03:50:14 AM »
Peach is one HOT CHICK! ;) But she still sucks cuz the pint sized mustached Plumber always rescues her |V, but at least she's hot anyway.
Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 04:01:11 AM »

Princess Toad > Princess Peach

I never really liked Peach, or the other Princesses for that matter. The thing I like about Toadette so much is that she isn't a Princess. She's a commoner, an average working class Toad in the Toad society. You could almost relate to her if she weren't a giant talking fungus.

Offline charles109

• us 
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2012, 09:01:54 AM »
I used to like Peach back in Mario Parties 1-3 but now I do not like using her as a playable character.

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2012, 09:43:14 AM »
-Bowser Kidnaps Peach probably because he thinks she's prettier than Daisy. I agree. :P (If he was interested in Daisy, he would have at least attempted to kidnap her more times than he has).
-The only time I've seen Bowser attempt to kidnap Daisy was with her old look in MP3.
-Peach doesn't even try to escape because she knows Mario will come and rescue her. She's smarter than you think.

I hate how some people view her as this 'defenseless cowardly princess'. Luigi is more cowardly and defenceless than Peach, yet nobody hates him. :P

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2012, 11:59:46 PM »
Apparently being a s*** and sleeping with Bowser on the side counts as smart. In that case she's Snookie smart.
rip dinosaur

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2012, 12:06:23 AM »
Apparently being a s*** and sleeping with Bowser on the side counts as smart. In that case she's Snookie smart.

Aaayyyyyeeeeee Snooki

She always kidnapped
She has a damn army and still get kidnapped like DAMN
Can she do something herself at least
She needs that Daisy gene

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2012, 11:36:09 AM »
Apparently your theory for her sleeping with Bowser that may or may not be true (most likely not true) makes her suck. It's absolutely fine you dislike Peach, but most of your reasons for disliking her come from fan-made videos and hypotheses that have been made up.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure if there was a female Bowser, she actually WOULD force someone cowardly like Luigi to sleep with her. :P

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2012, 12:29:07 PM »
Peach is more used in Mario adventure games because she was cemented as the damsel in distress of the series. She's obviously going to be kidnapped because that's her role, and Nintendo doesn't mind using the same thing over and over because that's sort of what people are used to. It's also kind of what the Mario series is about: Mario rescuing his girlfriend, so idk what people expect from Peach. She's the damsel in distress of the series, so she's obviously going to be kidnapped in the games. I guarantee you if Tatanga would be brought back, Daisy wouldn't do so well.

I personally love Peach, been my favorite since I was a kid, so I admit I have some bias in her favor. I find the reasons for hate kind of stupid.  I mean if you have to make up your own fanfiction reasons like "peach sleeps with bowser" for your reasons for hate, you really have little to no case, and best be ignored.