Author Topic: Why Peach Sucks  (Read 11050 times)

Offline Captain Hobo

• What's up
Re: Why Peach Sucks
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 08:25:55 PM »
Lol.

See really needs to do something about it. Like set a trap or try to fight.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 08:41:16 PM »
Yeah, she sucks and all that. But I guess that's the tradition. Peach could try to stand up for herself, but she's scared as heck and doesn't want to be injured, as she is a princess. Bowser is just jealous of Mario and Peach's friendship.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 10:22:01 AM »
For once, I'd wish to see Peach capping Bowser's ass and running him away from the castle. I don't see why she doesn't attempt to drive him away since Mario can't do anything useful.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 01:48:01 PM »
For once, I'd wish to see Peach capping Bowser's ass and running him away from the castle. I don't see why she doesn't attempt to drive him away since Mario can't do anything useful.
Cause she sucks.
rip dinosaur

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 10:58:02 AM »
Yeah, she sucks and all that. But I guess that's the tradition. Peach could try to stand up for herself, but she's scared as heck and doesn't want to be injured, as she is a princess. Bowser is just jealous of Mario and Peach's friendship.

Not all princesses are "prim and proper".

Look at Princess Sally.

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 11:56:49 AM »
Wolf seems to get really touchy over topics about peach.

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 12:06:56 PM »
I don't like Peach but I don't really hate her. Even though she's a princess, I wish she could stand up more for herself. Didn't Peach get psychic powers in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story? If so, why doesn't she just use her psychic powers to defend herself? If she was an ally in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 stars, then I'm pretty sure she can defend herself.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 12:13:28 PM »
I'm a Peach fan, what do you expect? Agree that "Peach sucks"? :P

I don't like Peach but I don't really hate her. Even though she's a princess, I wish she could stand up more for herself. Didn't Peach get psychic powers in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story? If so, why doesn't she just use her psychic powers to defend herself? If she was an ally in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 stars, then I'm pretty sure she can defend herself.
I think Nintendo thinks that it ruins the story that Peach can defend herself. But I disagree, I really think Peach can fight, but Nintendo's just like "but she's a girl, so she has to wait for the man to save her~~~~~~~" but that's completely false.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2011, 02:38:36 PM »
^ Because Peach sucks.

Actually, it's probably that Nintendo believes it's not right for girls to be harmed. They are delicate, you know...like girls in real life, for that similar matter...

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 02:40:18 PM »
Why Peach is good:

Why peach sucks: All of the above
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 02:45:24 PM »
Me: "I don't like Peach"

Wolf: " 0mG y h0w c4n u n0t liek peech sh3 is s0oO c00L *fapfapfapfap*"

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
Actually, it's probably that Nintendo believes it's not right for girls to be harmed. They are delicate, you know...like girls in real life, for that similar matter...

Girls are blood-sucking parasites in real life.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »

Girls are blood-sucking parasites in real life.
YES
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2011, 09:02:31 PM »
Me: "I don't like Peach"

Wolf: " 0mG y h0w c4n u n0t liek peech sh3 is s0oO c00L *fapfapfapfap*"
omg, d00d. I saw some awesome Peach Hentai last night *drools*

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2011, 08:03:46 PM »
I'm a Peach fan, what do you expect? Agree that "Peach sucks"? :P

I think Nintendo thinks that it ruins the story that Peach can defend herself. But I disagree, I really think Peach can fight, but Nintendo's just like "but she's a girl, so she has to wait for the man to save her~~~~~~~" but that's completely false.

Nintendo created the character, they know who Peach is not you?
rip dinosaur