Author Topic: Glitter Gulch Mine  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
Glitter Gulch Mine
« on: March 07, 2011, 11:01:32 AM »
For some reason, I hated the F*** out of this level. It was probably because of the confusing map and because some areas were too dark for me to see in the daytime (not including Gloomy Caverns, obviously. :P)

However, I liked the Ordinance Storage Jiggy because all the first-person missions were excellent.

Offline HuntMac

Re: Glitter Gulch Mine
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »
*adjust brightness in settings*

Haha.

This is easily top 3-5 for Banjo-Tooie/Kazooie levels for me. Music, Prospector Jokes, Canary jokes, level connections with WitchyWorld specifically (but Mayahem Temple too).

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 06:31:26 PM »
I did. Still nothing.

I also liked the Gloomy Caverns Jiggy where you have to shoot the Fire Eggs at the light switches.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 10:17:25 PM »
I used to get lost all the time in this level, I'd never know where s*** is. And I had Canary Mary locked up for a long time cause I could not handle that motherF***ing TNT for my life, I'd always just detonate myself to death trying to blow anything up.

And I hated the Flooded Caverns cause I used to search it for like 20 minutes to try to find other exits.

But Old King Coal was by far the easiest boss in the game, maybe Terry's easier but Old King Coal was easy.
rip dinosaur

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 02:37:22 AM »
Psh, the cave mines were easy to move around, you just gotta be careful. Flooded Caverns was easy, yet tricky the first time. If you enter from the waterfall, go in, left, straight, left, and then you should find the jiggy. It's that simple.

Old King Coal was very easy, even though he had the most health than any other boss except for Gruntilda. He's a complete pushover if you have Ice Eggs with you. Ice Eggs take out 5 points of his health. 10 times and he's gone.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »
Psh, the cave mines were easy to move around, you just gotta be careful. Flooded Caverns was easy, yet tricky the first time. If you enter from the waterfall, go in, left, straight, left, and then you should find the jiggy. It's that simple.

Old King Coal was very easy, even though he had the most health than any other boss except for Gruntilda. He's a complete pushover if you have Ice Eggs with you. Ice Eggs take out 5 points of his health. 10 times and he's gone.
Didn't he have 50 and Grunty had 100?
rip dinosaur

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »

Didn't he have 50 and Grunty had 100?
Yes, but I don't think you read the last part of it clearly. I said Old King Coal had the most health than any other boss except Grunty.

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 11:11:00 PM »
BOOM!

Alternate Post Read

Actually, you said "any other boss except for Gruntilda."