Author Topic: What kind of trainer do you think you would be and which one is your fav?  (Read 4105 times)

Offline Colyton

• ca 
What kind of trainer do you think would fit with you? What I mean is, if you were in the world of pokemon, what kind of trainer would you be? An ace trainer, cool trainer, cowboy, swimmer, school boy/girl and etc. And which one is your favorite?

Here's what I mean: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmndiamondpearl/trainerfrontposes.png
                                 http://www.freewebs.com/pokemon--power/finaltrain.bmp
I tried to find a pic with the names, but I had no success.

Personally I like the Ace trainers and Dragon tamers, and most of the time they're well trained and they're cool. :P
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011 by CaptainShyguy »

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
Which one trains dicks?

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
hey

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
Which one trains dicks?
4 over, 4 down?

That is one massive ball she is holding.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
OMG the one with the dad and pichu lol

Either Bug Catcher or Cool Male, or as it's called now, "Ace Trainer". :P

Offline RurouniTim

I'd be the shorts kid. I'm small, have a short temper, and could kick your @$$ with my team of Rattatas :P

Offline DKH

• The Gray Hatter
  • The World Ends With You
Ace Trainer, Pokemon Ranger, or Champion.

Offline HuntMac

Sex Pirate

First row, second position :P

Offline 12socc3r45

• has had a great experience, but now must progress to a higher level
  • So awesome.
All people who posted above: http://www.allthetests.com/quiz04/dasquiztd.php3?testid=1039374449

I'd like to be an Ace Trainer, which I am. It's also my favourite.
I know how to drive. Step on the gas pedal, turn with the wheel, and hit as many pedestrians as you can!
   Sig Status: Pending

Offline HuntMac

MAC RESULTS~

You are...Unique. Your preference of training and Pokemon are in a class all your own. You get the Pokemon you like (or at least try) and could care less about the rest. You tend to like the under appreciated or the little known and will love the Pokemon of the two newest Pokemon GBA games, Ruby and Sapphire due to their...strange...appearances. This Group Includes: Cool Trainer (GB) Collecter (GB) Fans (GB)

Cool Trainer was a "duh" but I still like Sex Pirate better :P

Offline 12socc3r45

• has had a great experience, but now must progress to a higher level
  • So awesome.
You are...Strong. You like to be the best and not in a friendly kind of way. You are competitive and you like powerful, high leveled Pokemon. This trait can go either way, you being one of the best trainers in the world or one of the most hated. The amount of kindness you treat you Pokemon will determine this. This Group Includes: Gym Leaders/Elite Four (or Five) (Both GB and TV) Cool Trainers (GB) Rival (GB)

Cool Trainer = Ace Trainer btw
I know how to drive. Step on the gas pedal, turn with the wheel, and hit as many pedestrians as you can!
   Sig Status: Pending

Offline HuntMac

Offline Jin Kisaragi

• Is that you..... Brother?
  • Whatever
You are...Type-Oriented. As the name suggest, you like a certain type, even if it is considered weak or dangerous to handle. You have a devotion to one type and you stick with it. You may also have this attitude toward most other things in life. This Group Includes: Misty (Kasumi) Gym Leaders/Some of the Elite Four (Five) (Both GB and TV) Lass Beauty Bug Catcher Bird Catcher Electician Super Nerd Psychic ...There are too many to list!

I took the test, I'd be a steel type trainer if i got to choose.

Offline Kanada

• Lets find our next mark.
  • Greendale
I'd be that old guy in the speedo.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
You are...In-training. You're young, new and a little in-experienced, but you have lady luck on your side and your Pokemon seem to have a liking toward you. Once you get your differences aside that is. You'll care for any Pokemon of any genera or of any difficulty. This Group Includes: Ash (Satoshi) Youngster (Gameboy games)

Well....okay :P