Author Topic: Most annoying Rival.  (Read 3687 times)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Re: Most annoying Rival.
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 11:31:56 AM »
No, I mean the fact that they appear at the worst times, like before battling Team Rocket, etc.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 11:33:04 AM »
Gary or ???.
hey

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 11:57:48 AM »
No, I mean the fact that they appear at the worst times, like before battling Team Rocket, etc.
In B/W they appear after gyms, so you're fully healed usually, and even if you're getting rid of TR, you should be healed.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Billy12510

• Guess what? I'm still Quizmaster!
  • The only Forumer who doesn't know what he's doing
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2011, 07:15:40 AM »
I always thought the Rival Battles in G/S/C/HG/SS were the easiest. For the reasons are that his movesets are god-awful and his Pokemon are patheticly under-leveled. In the last fight with him prior to the Elite 4, 3 of his Pokemon aren't fully-evovled, and if you count the National Pokedex, FIVE of his Pokemon aren't fully evovled. And if you started with Chikorita, ALL of his team isn't fully evovled when you fight him when you're liberating Radio Tower. It's really :(.

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 04:25:12 AM »
Out of the games I've played, probably Silver. He thought he was awesome, and in his first battle, I was Lvl. 11 and he was Lvl. 5... punk.
     gifs

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 05:42:56 AM »
I'd say Silver because of his arrogance and the way he mistreats Pokemon. I also think Barry is annoying. I'm going to fine him for fining me. :P

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 05:46:51 AM »
Berry cuz that guy annoyed the crap out of me.