Author Topic: Moves  (Read 1394 times)

Offline RurouniTim

Moves
« on: March 05, 2011 »
What type of moves do you make your pokemon know?

I usually teach my pokemon all fighting moves (I don't use moves for status effects. I only use moves that directly hurt.)

Do you do the same or do you try to inflict status effects 1st?

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
Re: Moves
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011 »
I try to have my pokemon have balanced moves. Like healing moves, attacks that also cause status effects as well, a move that is physical and one that is special typed.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011 »
Status changers, status inducers, and attack.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Billy12510

• Guess what? I'm still Quizmaster!
  • The only Forumer who doesn't know what he's doing
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011 »
Some of my team is Physiclly oriented, some Special oriented. I don't have any Pokemon that know all status moves. But I have a question about the Move Psycho Cut. It's a Psychic-type Physical move, but it honestly doesn't look like a Physical move.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011 »
Some of my team is Physiclly oriented, some Special oriented. I don't have any Pokemon that know all status moves. But I have a question about the Move Psycho Cut. It's a Psychic-type Physical move, but it honestly doesn't look like a Physical move.
Sorry, I wasn't at the press conference when they were talking about Psycho Cut.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011 »
I always or mostly have only direct attack, like Fire Blast, Thunderbolt and etc. I hate having Discharge or Earthquake in a tag battle, but in a single pokemon battle, they are awesome.

Sometimes I'll make my pokemon learn these moves:
Dragon Dance
Confuse Ray
Hynosis/Dark Void (for dream eater most of the time or Nightmares for Darkrai)
That's about it I think.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011 »
It really just depends on the Pokemon and it's moves. I always have a physical attacker and a special attacker, and then I have a Pokemon that mostly causes status problems.