Author Topic: Bosses for Story mode to go with the levels?in mp9  (Read 1450 times)

Offline HailBowser14

ok i would like bosses with the story mode let alone normal characters(which after beat can be in minigames)
1.Goomboss
2.Magikoopa
3.King Boo
4.Mecha-Bowser
5.Petey Pirahna
6.the last of course who better then Bowser
so who would you like to see in mp9 as a boss
feeell the fury,feel my rage and get ready

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
Re: Bosses for Story mode to go with the levels?in mp9
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010 »
I guess It'd be OK to have bosses like in MPDS but although I don't know which bosses should be in MP9 except bowser he's always the final boss!

Offline baby mario

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010 »
hm i think they should put like a mecha dragon boss idk  ???

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010 »
Hmmm. I'm not sure who I would pick.

1.Goomboss
2.Magikoopa
3.King Boo
4.Mecha-Bowser
5.Petey Pirahna
6.the last of course who better then Bowser

But your list seems pretty reasonable. Except I'd maybe swap Petey Piranha and Mecha-Bowser's positions. It would seem better that way to me.

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010 »
If it's like the Mario Party DS then it would be cool to see it happen, as long as the bosses match the themes of the board

Offline Bowser44

Dry Bowser will be boss
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011 »
If you play as Bowser in party mode and complete all board. Then While enter story mode now see Bowser's boss battle was dry bowser. Mario and luigi will help Bowser. Bowser punch Dry Bowser many time. Then Dry bowser finally began has energy.  Bowser can use Shell roll or Shell spin. When Dry bowser beat, you won. This boxing mini-game. :D :D :D Think Dry bowser can beat you? Bowser who brave. He gather star power they need for energy to beat Dry bowser. ;D ;D At final battle. if Bowser low energy. Mario will throw a mushroom on ground near Bowser. Bowser can gather them for his energy. all time. complete Bowser's mini game will unlock as Bowser's mini-game. As called Revenge of Dry bowser!