Author Topic: Minecraft is stupid.  (Read 24065 times)

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Re: Minecraft is stupid.
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2011 »
I don't even know how to make stuff :P I don't even know the purpose still! haha
Go to the Minecraft wiki for the recipes.

A pickaxe is your best friend. :P
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2011 »
For those who don't know what it is, it's basically a randomly generated world that looks sort of like legos. You can basically break whatever you want and place it somewhere else. I bought the beta and I really like the game. As long as you're a bit creative and not a CoD fanboy, you should like the game. I've seen some really awesome things like really awesome roller coasters and statues of video game characters. It's around 20 dollars right now and it's definitely worth it.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2011 »
Topics merged.

And Minecraft confused me the only time I played it, all I did was get stuck in a hole thanks to Prongs. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2011 »
Topics merged.

And Minecraft confused me the only time I played it, all I did was get stuck in a hole thanks to Prongs. :P
Let me guess, he told you to dig directly down? Yeah, I learned the hard way that that's not smart :P

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2011 »
Topics merged.

Let me guess, he told you to dig directly down? Yeah, I learned the hard way that that's not smart :P
Actually I was in the hole as soon as I started the game. Prongs had a multiplayer room open and I joined and I was stuck as I entered lol.
rip dinosaur

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2011 »
Topics merged.

Actually I was in the hole as soon as I started the game. Prongs had a multiplayer room open and I joined and I was stuck as I entered lol.
Ah. That sucks :P

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2011 »
As long as you're a bit creative and not a CoD fanboy, you'll like the game.
How about you rage quit again.

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2011 »
Topics merged.

A guy from FN told me to make a moat around my fortress and it flooded it in less than 5 minutes. :P

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2011 »
Speaking of which, I got the BETA mode and hell, is it a breath of fresh air. My fort's been standing for a couple of weeks now and I finally made a successful cave to hide my s*** in. :P

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2011 »
Each and every day Classic gets worse.

Oh yeah, watch out for green penises.
hey

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2011 »
For those who don't know what it is, it's basically a randomly generated world that looks sort of like legos. You can basically break whatever you want and place it somewhere else. I bought the beta and I really like the game. As long as you're a bit creative and not a CoD fanboy, you should like the game. I've seen some really awesome things like really awesome roller coasters and statues of video game characters. It's around 20 dollars right now and it's definitely worth it.

Please tell me what CoD has to do anything with Minecraft.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2011 »

You kill everything living in CoD
You kill everything living in Minecraft
hey

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2011 »

You kill everything living in CoD
You kill everything living in Minecraft

Thank you Matt.

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2011 »
Yeah, Classic is pretty s***. Beta is recommended if you really want to enjoy Minecraft. :P

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2011 »
As long as you're a bit creative and not a CoD fanboy, you'll like the game.
How about you rage quit again.
Uh, what? Ur trollin.

CoD fanboys, at least the ones I've met, always b**** about graphics. And if graphics are the best part of a game, minecraft isn't for you. That's all I was saying.