Author Topic: Diddy Kong Pilot GBA  (Read 4400 times)

Offline HuntMac

Re: Diddy Kong Pilot GBA
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011 »
It still probably would have been bad if Diddy Kong Pilot was released. All they did for Banjo Pilot was swap out the characters and change the level design a bit to resemble Banjo levels. The music from Diddy Kong Racing is still apparent in the game :P

Only difference is we missed out on Corn Fed/Country/Redneck Kong! (no official name was given)

Oh, and Baron K. Rool.

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2011 »
I still don't see why they decided to switch DK with Banjo. Rare holds the ownings to the BK franchise, not the DK franchise. :P

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2011 »
It still probably would have been bad if Diddy Kong Pilot was released.

I just said that. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline HuntMac

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2011 »
I coulda sworn you did cause I read the topic before I joined, but couldn't find it, so I assumed I was imagining things.

I still don't see why they decided to switch DK with Banjo. Rare holds the ownings to the BK franchise, not the DK franchise. :P
It was a Rare game, so I don't see entirely what you are getting at :P Even though it still doesn't make entire sense since it was for a Nintendo System, but only the 'handheld' department was still with Nintendo and it would have been freelance to do 'Nintendo' characters, which would have been a no-no from Microsoft (just my take on it for what I remember the deals were, but not willing enough to look through all the exact words again).