Author Topic: Woody Woods (MP3)  (Read 1335 times)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Woody Woods (MP3)
« on: November 20, 2010 »

Music:

I LOVED this board, pun intended. This board is no Deep Bloober Sea, but it was awesome. I loved going to Woody and getting coins/moving foward, and I love the backgrounds Nintendo put into; the trees and flowers look beautiful. However; I do NOT like the junctions changing every turn; it was annoying, especially when you're near the star and you have to go the other way. =P But that's when Reverse Mushrooms become handy, the music was alright.

How about you?

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
Re: Woody Woods (MP3)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010 »
The junctions changing every turn was just like that of Luigi's Engine Room on Mario Party. But I favored Luigi's Engine Room more than Woody Woods. But that's just me. The scenery of the board is quite beautiful to look at. Aside from the junctions changing directions every turn, the board is alright. Not the best though.

The music is pretty nice as well. And yes. The Reverse Mushroom came in handy big time on this board.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010 by doutekisakura563 »

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010 »
Yeah this board is one of my favorites although I do hate it when the directions changed every turn the most useful item in this board is the Reverse Mushroom as Kinetic said, but yes I do enjoy this Board.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010 »
It's a very fun board, but the Monty Moles can really screw you up. Pay them might help to screw up your opponents, too. Other than that, it's a fun board, but be careful if you end up in the upper left corner of the board...

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010 »
This was a great board. I always used the reverse mushroom on this board. I loved the fact of ignoring the signs and moving in a different direction. Changing directions at the forks were annoying, but made it a challenge.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010 »
Eh, this board was okay. I mean it was great compared to other games but for this game it was probably my 2nd least fav (my least being deep blobber sea cause of the damn squid grabbing me all the time).
rip dinosaur