Author Topic: Your most epic party ever!  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
Your most epic party ever!
« on: September 11, 2010, 05:52:55 PM »
OK so in this topic you have to mention your biggest best party you ever had and on which MP

I had a full 8-Human Party 3 years ago it was a blast The biggest party bash ever I had to gather 7 friends to play with me it took me a week to gather everyone to play with me It was the greatest party ever it was a blast!

What's your biggest party?

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
Re: Your most epic party ever!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 12:01:27 AM »
My most epic parties? Ugh...perhaps when my cousins are in the mood to ever play Mario Party with me.

Or when a game match comes REALLY close to me tying with someone else.

Of my whole lifetime, I've only gotten three ties in the Mario Party games, one on Mario Party 3 with CPU Mario and two with my mom on both Mario Party 5 and 6.

Oh...and uh...1,000 COUNTED post. T_T

Offline JFRL9

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 06:22:34 PM »
Pretty much only when it's really close. Never had a lot of people playing with me. My brother or a cousin at most.

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 08:11:00 PM »
2 nights ago my 2 of my cousins came over and my sister and I were all playing number 4. First she and I were almost always tied with coins just going above each other every turn. My cousin swapped coins with her in Chance Time. So her coin limit went from 178 to 62. She decided not to go for coins anymore, so she stole one of my stars. I was placed in 3rd. At the ending bonus stars I got all three for coins mini-games and ? spaces. SO I WON!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dap9494

• WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/DAP9494
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 07:11:06 AM »
last weekend and this upcoming weekend! I entered a 32 person MP4 tournament and actually made the Top 8! Gonna be exciting!
Dap9494 has two mario party best of videos, each with over 45,000 views

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 07:26:11 AM »
last weekend and this upcoming weekend! I entered a 32 person MP4 tournament and actually made the Top 8! Gonna be exciting!
Mario Party 4 Tournament? What?

They have those? O.o

Offline Shyguy498

• #1 Shy Guy Fan!
  • I`m not a shy guy anymore...aww
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 03:40:40 PM »
The biggest party i`ve had with human players was with 2 human players ( me and my brother )
:friendspace:

-ShyGuy498!