Author Topic: Metroid Fusion  (Read 1536 times)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Metroid Fusion
« on: September 06, 2010, 09:14:01 PM »
The best Metroid game of all time.. I love this game to death, I play it everyone once In a while though I still know all the locations. =P I felt like this game was very good for a GBA game, it just never gets old.

Your opinion?

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Re: Metroid Fusion
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 05:53:26 AM »
In terms of powerup acquisition, this ranks among the "harder" mainstream games IMO (beat bosses then destroy the X parasite core). Level design was quite epic, and you have to love the SA-X and Samus's Fusion Suit.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 10:32:20 AM »
In terms of powerup acquisition, this ranks among the "harder" mainstream games IMO (beat bosses then destroy the X parasite core). Level design was quite epic, and you have to love the SA-X and Samus's Fusion Suit.
I like Samus's Pink Varia Suit better, but ehh. =P The Fusion suit was cool, it took me a long time to release SA-X meant "Samus Aran X". =P

Offline MLYW

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 03:58:22 PM »
It was really easy and short compared to other Metroid games but it was still very fun. I enjoyed the levels quite a lot though.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 01:01:03 AM »

Was I infected by X when I posted that? No way Fusion is HARD sure it's a bit unforgiving at times but compared with older games it's not that bad :I

I still need to do the special shinespark sequence (legitimately, I may have done it once emu'd).

I think BOX round 2 and the Chozo statue bosses gave me the most annoyance in my recent playthrough, SA-X isn't hard and Omega Metroid goes down like a Metroid does to Ice Beam... =P

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui: