Author Topic: Fun Run (Mario Party 7)  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
Fun Run (Mario Party 7)
« on: October 07, 2010, 12:44:08 PM »

Fun Run is a 4-player mini-game from Mario Party 7. Four players start out running in a spiral castle-like area. The players must then run to the finish line dodging Spinies, trap doors, and mechanical punching walls. The first one to the finish line wins (therefore means that there cannot be a draw in this game). The scenery changes from day to night as the players advance to the finish line.

I also know a useful trick in this Minigame here's the video for that trick:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnKO_W20ghw[/youtube]

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Fun Run (Mario Party 7)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 12:54:09 PM »
As the name implies, it's a fun mini-game. I believe I've known that trick for a while, but I don't think I've ever managed a time of 39"55 before.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 07:59:36 AM »
Oh, easily one of my favs from Mario Party 7. That trick is interesting, i'll have to try that next time I play this game, but I haven't played MP7 in like FOREVER, so it might be a little hard, but w/e. =P

Offline Muggshotter

• Nya!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 05:06:18 AM »
Re name this "not-so-exciting run", if you will.  :-D

Always had close calls with friends in this one. It all came down to who would fall for a stupid mistake first though, so as soon as someone made one, the match would be right there settled.

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 12:37:46 AM »
Whenever I play this mini-game I always just run straight ahead. I think I got a record close to this. without using that trick. I'll have to check my records for Mario Party 7...

Offline HyperHalcyon

• This is intriguing indeed.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 08:45:15 AM »
I also know a useful trick in this Minigame here's the video for that trick:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnKO_W20ghw[/youtube]

I ALWAYS use that trick! What is SO annoying is those spring thing that push you off the frickin' stage. It's so cheesy. And this is an OK minigame.