Author Topic: Dragon Quest IX  (Read 564 times)

Offline HyperHalcyon

• This is intriguing indeed.
Dragon Quest IX
« on: August 01, 2010, 05:48:04 PM »
Dragon Quest IX is a video game for the Nintendo DS released on July 11, 2009 in Japan. It is the ninth installment in the acclaimed Dragon Quest series by Yūji Horii, developed by Level-5 and published by Square Enix in Japan and Nintendo in North America. The game was primarily designed around multiplayer and to be able to sell well overseas, particularly the United States and Europe. The basic plot involves an ex-angel who has fallen to earth becoming a human.

Here's a little video!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0smdaQL6Mlg[/youtube]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 05:56:18 PM by ANISAKIS »

Offline Daisy Til Alexandros XVII

• Cloud, Lightning, and Zack
Re: Dragon Quest IX
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 05:52:45 PM »
I Got this game and i think its AMAZING I love all the different voccations, i love that you get to customize your own character at the beginning, i love that its multiplayer, and I love all the different equipment weapons, and spells
A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »
Meh, it's so far ok. It's turning way too much into text territory now which makes the game quite dull.

All the battles so far have been easy as s*** too.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 06:25:23 PM »
I
LOVE
THIS
GAME

I've been hyping this game since it came out in Japan (I even imported a DQIX DSi case) and holy bejebers it's awesome.

Spoiler: DQIX DSi Case (click to show/hide)
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Rosazellinada

• from Guiyii to Rosalina to Rosazellinada :P :P :P
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 02:12:07 AM »
i rly do love it as well, but my lower screen is broken so it's darker and colors r inverted, so i gotta take the screen on off on off, then it might or might not work for 10 sec so i can enjoy the game