Author Topic: Hylian Knights  (Read 2743 times)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Hylian Knights
« on: July 08, 2010 »
Wasn't smart of them, but Koopa Kid just said onthe shoutbox that he's going to Sushi. Which potentially means he is going to attack are castle or one of the members. So, should we get some health/FP items? Cuz this could be bad. =/

Offline Daisy Til Alexandros XVII

• Cloud, Lightning, and Zack
Re: Hylian Knights
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010 »
OMG we should! maybe some moer mushrooms and somethhing to restore FP
A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010 »
Well we have like 3 mushrooms, but were a little low on FP... So Ithink FP is more important now.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010 »
Bear in mind you're the team with the least amount of all coins. You have 40 coins as of now, so be careful.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010 »
I'm aware VIP...

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010 »
Guys, Kingboo made a GRAVE mistake, he headed towards us and now me and Ryoux are fighting him. Plans? What should we do?

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010 »
Oh, btw, HK have something in their inventory that complements what you have. Maybe a bit of persuasion will let your adversary off... if you so desire.

Watch out for that Like Like, though.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010 »
Oh, btw, HK have something in their inventory that complements what you have. Maybe a bit of persuasion will let your adversary off... if you so desire.

Watch out for that Like Like, though.
Like Like? Special Item? Wut?

My fear is that Kingboo will starting going to our spaces, so if we first use a Yoyo, then use some Bombs, it should take him out. Course then my other plan will have to wait. HJ, can you please show me what items I can use?

• au 
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010 »
Items: 3 Mushrooms, 1 Green Potion, 1 Blue Potion, 3 Yo-Yos, 1 Koopa Shell, 1 Fire Flower, 1 Durian, 3 Melons, Kokiri Emerald, Zora Sapphire, MLYW Emblem (grants +2ATK/DEF), 1 Zora Tunic, WAVE BEAM!!!, Cape Feather, 1 Recovery Heart, 1 Refreshing Herb, Freezie, 1 Recovery Heart, 1 Triple Mushroom, Mirror Shield (to equip)

Your only equipment is the Mirror Shield and MLYW Emblem.
The items you CAN'T choose for your five items are the Freezie and the Emerald and Sapphire.
The special items I am alluding to have a special aura about them (literally and figuratively). Check the Current Stats page for full details. Maybe then you'll understand my last post better... (even better, check the CK Safe's recent topics for more clues)

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010 »
Can me and Ryoux hold something seprate? If not, then I shall carry the Mirror Shield. Also, am I allowed to use the Wave Beam? If not, then I already decided my last item. Our items shall be:

1 Yo-yo, 1 Mushroom, 1 Blue Potion, 1 Refreshing Herb...

• au 
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2010 »
Wave Beam can be used. To be honest there is no Power Suit >_>

Shields can only be used by one. The MlYW Emblem is shared, but remember to state that it is equipped >_>

You should post your Phase 1  move then.

Marth is not amused.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2010 »
Wave Beam can be used. To be honest there is no Power Suit >_>

Shields can only be used by one. The MlYW Emblem is shared, but remember to state that it is equipped >_>

You should post your Phase 1  move then.
OK then, I shall post the items, and i'll only equip Ryoux with it, since he needs the protection more. I'll equip myself with the MLYW emblem. =P

• au 
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2010 »
Equipment first, though.

Also, see if you do want to persuade kingboo. I might issue a clue in the next day or two.

Marth is not amused.