Author Topic: Hudson E3 Linup  (Read 1226 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Hudson E3 Linup
« on: June 07, 2010 »
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion on the Nintendo DS
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion Battle Fortress on Wii
Bomberman Live: Battlefest on Xbox LIVE Arcade
Bonk: Brink of Extinction on Xbox LIVE Arcade
DECA SPORTS 3 on Wii
Lost In Shadow on Wii
Oops! Prank Party on Wii

Hudson will also feature an unannounced surprise title at the expo.

And an unanounced surprise title? :)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Re: Hudson E3 Linup
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010 »
I think it could be Mario Party 9... It seems unlikely though. =/

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010 »
I think it could be Mario Party 9... It seems unlikely though. =/
I am hoping it could be Mario Party 9 as well. That would be pretty cool to have both Wii Party and Mario Party 9, as long as MP9 is coming out. I would consider getting Wii Party if MP9 comes out. The games announced sound really boring, so the surprise better be good.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010 »
unannounced title = wii party >.<
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010 »
Uh, what? Bonk's return? O_o

And re the unnanounced title - did Hudson ever express interest in Wii Party?

And yeah, Beyblade is old stuff, so that probably wasn't a good hand by Hudson...

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline madstarr12

• Not worthy of holding the "Owl" name....
  • Toad
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010 »
I don't think that Wii Party is being developed by Hudson.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Mario Party 9 or maybe a Mario Party for 3DS.  They didn't mention what system it was for, so it could be a possibility.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010 »
I don't think that Wii Party is being developed by Hudson.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Mario Party 9 or maybe a Mario Party for 3DS.  They didn't mention what system it was for, so it could be a possibility.
They haven't announced the developer and Hudson makes the most sense.

Why would they release both a Mario Party and Wii Party thats a retarded idea.

wii party is obviously a spiritual sequel to the mario party franchise so im just using common sense here.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010 »
The actual "Wii" games are all by Nintendo themselves so it would be pretty weird to see Hudson be a part of this. But nonetheless, it would still be weird to see MP9 along with it. We know Wii Party is coming out July 8 of this year in Japan, so we could see a Mario Party title that might come out later this year or early next year.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010 »
The actual "Wii" games are all by Nintendo themselves so it would be pretty weird to see Hudson be a part of this. But nonetheless, it would still be weird to see MP9 along with it. We know Wii Party is coming out July 8 of this year in Japan, so we could see a Mario Party title that might come out later this year or early next year.
Wii games have been done by different developers.Wii Sports - Nintendo EAD; Wii Chess -    Spice Games; Wii Play - Nintendo EAD; Wii Music - Nintendo.

So that has 3 different teams for 5 games.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010 »
Bomberman Live: Battlefest for Xbox Live Arcade. Of course...you gotta download it through Xbox Live. It can't just be its own game out in the stores for you to buy.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010 »
Lets hope this is just an extra game they didn't list and not the "surprise"...

HUDSON ENTERTAINMENT BRINGS RETRO FAVORITE TO DSIWARE WITH 16 SHOT! SHOOTING WATCH

Popular Rapid-Tapping Game Available to New Generation of Gamers

San Mateo, Calif. June 14, 2010 Hudson Entertainment, the North and South American subsidiary of HUDSON SOFT, re-introduces the Japanese retro sensation Shooting Watch to gamers everywhere, and on the go. 16 Shot! Shooting Watch is now available as a digital download for Nintendo DSiWare for 200 Nintendo DSi Points. Players can test their button-tapping proficiency against the world record of Takahashi Meijin, AKA Master Higgins, who was officially clocked in at 16 shots per second.

16 Shot! Shooting Watch combines portability with a simple and fun concept, said Mike Pepe, director of marketing at Hudson Entertainment. This new and enhanced DSiWare version offers new features for more technologically savvy gamers, while keeping true to the original phenomenon.

16 Shot! Shooting Watch is an enhanced and portable version of the original Shooting Watch, which was released by Hudson Soft in 1987. 16 Shot! Shooting Watch offers a one button mode and two button mode, to accommodate players who prefer the single finger tapping style as well as those who stand by the piano style. The Real-time Analysis feature analyzes players button-tapping speeds and offers real-time progress-tracking graphs. Players best scores are recorded every time, and the top five scores are commemorated on the local leaderboard with signatures. 16 Shot! Shooting Watch also includes a relaxing slot machine mode and a stopwatch mode for everyday needs.

For more information on 16 Shot! Shooting Watch, as well as other titles from Hudson Entertainment, please visit www.hudsonent.com.

Source : http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=127006