Author Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 11123 times)

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
Re: Team Fortress 2
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2014 »
Reserve Shooter
easy mode gun

-100% respect

flamethrower + shotgun + homewrecker = two-way pyro. can be useful on both offense and defense

it's essentially your loadout except for the easy mode gun; sign can remove sappers.
hey

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2014 »
How is it easy mode? It swaps faster, yeah but it holds less ammo.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2014 »
It swaps faster
and mini crits targets who are airbourne right after swapping. so you m2, scroll down, m1. less ammo means nothing when you have a full clip.

it is really frustrating when you're instantly killed in midair by the reserve shooter. if you want to piss the most people off run degreaser / reserve shooter / axetinguisher.
hey

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2014 »
It swaps faster
and mini crits targets who are airbourne right after swapping. so you m2, scroll down, m1. less ammo means nothing when you have a full clip.

it is really frustrating when you're instantly killed in midair by the reserve shooter. if you want to piss the most people off run degreaser / reserve shooter / axetinguisher.
Haven't faced a DeReAx since the Reserve's buff but I would be freaking scared
ofc you'd counter this with Targeknight (but who goes dedicated knighting nowadays lol)

Is Neon inherently more versatile than Homewrecker or is it only good for 2Fort central sewer camping/Well camping?

I keep changing between the flareguns, I don't have any solid preference but I don't use Scorch or Melter as much (I haven't ever really used Melter's m2 function)

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui: