Poll

Which Press conferences will you be watching?

Microsoft
3 (27.3%)
Nintendo
8 (72.7%)
Sony
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Which and Where will you be watching the E3 press conferences?  (Read 822 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Which and Where will you be watching the E3 press conferences?

I'm going to be watching both the Microsoft and Nintendo conferences on G4. I watched the Nintendo conference on TV for the last 2 or 3 years but this would be the first time watching the Microsoft conference from start to end. I don't have any interest in seeing anything from Sony so I will skip out on it once again.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
I am going to watch E3 for Nintendo and Microsoft on my computer, since I don't have cable or satellite :'(. I will also not watch Sony because I don't hve my PSP at home and I don't own a PS3...yet. ;)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Pretty much both Nintendo and Microsoft. I don't own any Sony consoles, so I'll just plainly skip that one.

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
I wouldn't mind watching all three. But then again...I never once watched an E3 cause I never knew where to watch it at.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
I wouldn't mind watching all three. But then again...I never once watched an E3 cause I never knew where to watch it at.
You can watch it through here!

Offline Neostar

• Wants MP9 at E3 2010
  • Blooper Party! Coming in 2012.
I'll be watching Nintendo only, of course.

Where? On my DVR.  :D (Channel is G4)

Youtube Channel

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Looks like I'm going to have to miss the Microsoft Press Conference. I'm going to be gone tomorrow morning and I will come back alter in the day. I might watch it bits and pieces of it online tomorrow.