Author Topic: [SPOILER] Slimy Spring Galaxy  (Read 2003 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
[SPOILER] Slimy Spring Galaxy
« on: May 31, 2010, 10:17:26 PM »
The Slimy Spring Galaxy is a galaxy in
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is one of my favorite galaxies because of the look and feel. You start of in a misty cave and from there you travel through an underground cave and end in a very peaceful and grassy setting I can't explain it but it looks really cool.

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
Re: [SPOILER] Slimy Spring Galaxy
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 10:23:17 PM »
I LOVE this galaxy! It has the best graphics out of all of the galaxies in the game. I really like how at the end of the level there are a lot of flowers and how there is the sunset in the distance. The level itself wasn't too hard. This is my favorite galaxy due to it's graphics and gameplay.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 10:24:46 PM »
Same here. Underwater levels are never the best. An it sucks that you can't spin multiple times in a row in this game. And I also like that spring in the ver beginning.

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 03:55:03 AM »
The Koopa Shell actually makes the water levels fun. I thought this level was too easy.

Offline Relx

• au 
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 06:07:26 AM »
The theme reminds me from Noki Bay in Super Mario Sunshine.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 04:11:38 PM »
Same here. Underwater levels are never the best. An it sucks that you can't spin multiple times in a row in this game. And I also like that spring in the ver beginning.
I agree. It was a nice underwater level, even though we all dislike underwater. The area where you enter the galaxy feels calm and peaceful, the soundtrack was definitely nice, as well.

Yeah, it sucks that you can't spin consecutively, I wish it was kept from the first game.

Even the chimp makes an appearance here, to see if you can get 10,000 points in three minutes. Not too hard, but it is if you lose your shell early or something.

Offline Marioguy

• Spent 4 years in cryogenic freeze
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 04:51:51 PM »
Unique level. The music and the area look mysterious. The beginning and end of the stage was interesting too. The stage itself is fun with the shell, but losing air can be an issue here.

While I'm probably going to dump the username I don't want to get rid of the banner though...

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 09:23:59 PM »
The Koopa Shell actually makes the water levels fun. I thought this level was too easy.
Same here, the Koopa Shells are pretty cool and this level was way too easy for me to drool over it. The ending area was cool but it was too useless for me to appreciate it.
rip dinosaur

Offline Yoshi1

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 10:36:06 PM »
I just loved the scenery of this galaxy. I especially liked the gloomy part with the water. That is my favourite type of scenery.