Author Topic: (SPOILER) Extra Worlds  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Milla Maxwell

• Sent by the gods
  • 貰った!始まりの力、手の内に! 我が導となり、こじ開けなさい! スプリ
(SPOILER) Extra Worlds
« on: May 25, 2010, 06:05:24 PM »
WARNING DO NOT READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THE FINAL BOSS FIGHT OR DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE SECRET GALAXY

After you have completed the final boss battle you unlock a secret galaxy which is called World S. This galaxy contains some retro stages from past Mario Games. Also the world map for this galaxy has a remixed version of the Super Mario Galaxy 2 E3 commercial. The first world you can go to is the Mario Squared Galaxy. This galaxy is the same planet that is found in the Toy Time Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy. You have to walk on all ? panels to turn them into ! panels which makes a star appear on Mario's heel just like the Luigi's Purple Coins level after you collect 100 coins. After that you will need 75 stars to be able to acess the next galaxy. The next galaxy is the Rolling Coaster Galaxy. This is a Rainbow Road themed galaxy. You have to roll the star ball to the end of the galaxy to receive a star. A remixed version of the Super Mario 64 slide theme is played when you roll the ball. You will need 80 stars after that to gain acess to the next galaxy. The next galaxy is the Twisty Trials Galaxy. This galaxy was made from secret levels of Super Mario Sunshine. In this level you have to jump across twisting blocks of wood to reach the end. The Remixed version of the Mario Bros theme from Super Mario Sunshine is played in this level. After that you will need 90 stars to reach the next galaxy. The next galaxy is called the Stone Cyclone Galaxy. This level is the exact same spire planet that you go to in the Beach Bowl Galaxy from the origional Super Mario Galaxy. In this level you have to collect 5 silver stars to recieve a star. The Thwomp enemies of this galaxy go in a fast pace just like the Fast Foes Comet in the Beach Bowl Galaxy. There are ! buttons to slow down the pace of the enemies and moving platforms. The same music from the Fast Foes Comet in the Beach Bowl Galaxy is played in this level. After that you will need 100 stars to gain acess to the next galaxy. After the last visible galaxy you will need 110 stars to gain acess to a hungry luma that needs 2000 star bits.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 09:20:25 PM by Berrylarry200 »

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: (SPOILER) Extra Worlds
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 12:13:11 AM »
I have played them all and I only have 3 prankster comets to get in this world. Stone Cyclone was definetly the hardest of them all. And a lot of these galaxies were taken from older games with the exception of the Roller Coaster and Flip Galaxy.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: (SPOILER) Extra Worlds
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 03:53:23 PM »
I have played them all and I only have 3 prankster comets to get in this world. Stone Cyclone was definetly the hardest of them all. And a lot of these galaxies were taken from older games with the exception of the Roller Coaster and Flip Galaxy.
Yeah, the Stone Cyclone was the hardest of all. It took me plenty of tries to complete both Star missions there.

Otherwise, all of the galaxies were pretty easy, although beating five bosses in Boss Blitz within five minutes was very tough.