Author Topic: Take Me Ohm (Mario Party 7)  (Read 3032 times)

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
Take Me Ohm (Mario Party 7)
« on: May 05, 2010 »

This was one heck of a minigame! Not only do we have our opponents to worry about, but we have to avoid getting hit from electricity! It was an addicting minigame to play. They should make more of these because they never get old.

Chat away!

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: Take Me Ohm (Mario Party 7)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010 »
Thanx guys ;)

About the minigame, I like everything about the minigame. The music is really cool, I really like it. This minigame is really really really really x200 fun. This is one of the best rare minigames we can see now. Playing it with brutal computers is cool. In the Castle Challenge(don't remember the exact name) is funnier, cuz we have 60 secs instead of 30 and we can play it until the end, really cool. I like when there are many thunders, it's really challenging.

A good minigame that should be remodel with blue thwomps.

Offline Kanada

• Lets find our next mark.
  • Greendale
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010 »

This was one heck of a minigame! Not only do we have our opponents to worry about, but we have to avoid getting hit from electricity! It was an addicting minigame to play. They should make more of these because they never get old.

Chat away!
I thought I created this Topic?

Marioguy: You did but somehow it was at the same time. Plus your's was more spammy.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010 by Sir Mario »

Offline MarioComix

• ca 
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010 »
I loved this mini-game! I was especially good at it too. In the Decathlon Castle, I can sometimes live through the whole minute. Sometimes, though, I like to pounce on the CPUs' heads, and that can sometimes land me right onto an electric pulse.
Custom boards now available for download: King Boo Carnival, Daisy's Garden, Rosalina's Cosmic Icecap (MP3), and Peach's Birthday Cake (MP3)!

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010 »
*sigh* This is yet another mini-game that is NOT challenging ENOUGH. Everyone I play with(beside with myself) always loses too quick. So...I can never have a decent play in this mini=game. =/ But I do think its fun and very tense.

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010 »
I'm good at it I even made through a Full 60 seconds on Decalthon Castle

Offline The 3 K. Kids

• The awesomeness of Koopas
  • Masters of the Mario Party Interleague
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010 »
I try really hard not to get cross-wired. I always search for a gap betwee multiple streams.
"i'm red!"
"i'm green!" "I'm the handsome one!" What's the difference?

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010 »
This is one of those minigames where I win every time. Its fun when you play with friends and all you do is jump on eachother. :P

Offline Muggshotter

• Nya!
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010 »
Haha, this one on the Decathlon Castle... oh yeah, no time limits. Just you and your opponents. And shockwaves that keep coming at a faster tempo each second.

Just wonderful and very exciting.

Offline purplegnomes

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010 »
to me this game is pretty easy; sometimes I'm even able to last a full 60 seconds.

Offline Tornado Kirby

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010 »
Oh Shoosh yeah! I win on this every time! Even I can last longer than the brutal players on deatchalon park.
Click the link!!!
 http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?75959  Expirence Meter: 300 / 1000 If it's full, Kirby gets a new ability!