Author Topic: Mario Party 6 Close Finishes  (Read 1479 times)

Offline cookieboy17

• da
Mario Party 6 Close Finishes
« on: June 28, 2010 »
So I played Mario Party 6 about 2-3 months ago with my cousin and the first game the margin was 1 coin with me winning, and the second game it came down to the last turn between all 4 players but I won again.

And last night I played a game with my sister (we both came home from friends's houses bored and decided to play Mario Party for the first time in a long time) and I won on the last bonus star, the happening space, and I got it by 1 over my sister cause I got one on the 2nd to last turn with a sluggish mushroom.

Anybody else realizes how close the games are in MP6?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010 by H-J カービイ »
rip dinosaur

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
Re: Mario Party 6 Close Finishes
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010 »
Yes, they are rather close. Its happened to me a few times.

Me and my mom once tied with both stars and coins on Mario Party 6 and 5. So, we had to roll a dice in order to see who officially won.

This has also happened to me and a computer on Mario Party 3. Its so intense when stuff like this happens!

And those were the only three times I have ever tied with someone else on a Mario Party game.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010 »
why does everyone play mario party with their moms? :P
rip dinosaur

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010 »
I play Mario Party with your mom Cook. ;D

Anyway, i've never seen close battles on Mario Party 6. Same thing happens with every Mario Party. =P

Offline Billy12510

• Guess what? I'm still Quizmaster!
  • The only Forumer who doesn't know what he's doing
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010 »
I agree with Sushi. There haven't been any close finishes in my history of playing MP. But that doesn't mean they don't occur or they do occur. Since its entirely hearsay, we have no evidence to support or disprove any supposed close finishes.

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010 »
why does everyone play mario party with their moms? :P

Because that's like the only game my mom will ever play with me. >_> Rarely, but sometimes, she will play Mario Golf.

Offline Paper Peach

• Mario Party Princess!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010 »
Yeah I've had THOUSANDS of close finishes in MP6 with some of my friends one time EVERYONE had equal coins/stars and we all rolled dice blocks it.was.AWESOME!!!