Author Topic: Dungeon Duos (Mario Party 4)  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
Dungeon Duos (Mario Party 4)
« on: May 04, 2010 »

This was one of the best minigames in the series. I count this one as my ALL-TIME favorite. You had to work with your partner to get to the end of the level. There was getting the door up, jumpint on pads twice to get to the other side, picking 1 pipe out of several to get to the last part to blow up your balloon to win. They should revive it.

Discuss.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010 by Chubbo1793 »

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Re: Dungeon Duos
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010 »
This was one of the best minigames in the series. You had to work with your partner to get to the end of the level. There was getting the door up, jumpint on pads twice to get to the other side, picking 1 pipe out of several to get to the last part to blow up your balloon to win. They should revive it.

Discuss.
I see your copying my "discuss" quote.

Anyway, yes, I agree. This was one of the best mini-games from the 4th. But what do you mean by revive? Like Renew it with mor obstacles or keep it he same?

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
Re: Dungeon Duos
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010 »
This was one of the best minigames in the series. You had to work with your partner to get to the end of the level. There was getting the door up, jumpint on pads twice to get to the other side, picking 1 pipe out of several to get to the last part to blow up your balloon to win. They should revive it.

Discuss.
I see your copying my "discuss" quote. They should add more obstacles to it. Sorry about the discuss, just trying to quickly make topics.

Anyway, yes, I agree. This was one of the best mini-games from the 4th. But what do you mean by revive? Like Renew it with mor obstacles or keep it he same?
Sorry. It's easier to help get the crowd talking.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010 by Chubbo1793 »