Author Topic: Sluggish/Slow 'Shroom  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
Sluggish/Slow 'Shroom
« on: May 02, 2010, 07:53:14 PM »
This was probably the most useful mushroom. It helped when you wanted to land on an exact space you wanted, unless it was greater than 10 spaces. It helped on the happening spaces. Your thoughts on this mushroom?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:54:33 PM by Chubbo1793 »

Offline Kanada

• Lets find our next mark.
  • Greendale
Re: Sluggish/Slow 'Shroom
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 07:54:34 PM »
This was probably the most useful mushroom. It helped when you wanted to land on an exact space you wanted, unless it was greater than 10 spaces. It helped on the happening spaces. Your thoughts on this mushroom?
I like this mushroom unless a CPU Player gets one, but it's funny when the CPU's fail at using it. :P

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 07:55:59 PM »
I like this mushroom unless a CPU Player gets one, but it's funny when the CPU's fail at using it. :P
I agree. Of course, there are occasional times where I hit at the wrong time. On Mario Party 6's Solo Mode trying to land on the end space and not going over really screws me over.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 08:11:07 PM »
I agree. Of course, there are occasional times where I hit at the wrong time. On Mario Party 6's Solo Mode trying to land on the end space and not going over really screws me over.
LOL, if I was watching you, and you'd fail, I'd laugh histerically. :P

Anyway, the sluggish shroom was very useful. 

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 08:32:01 PM »
This item is like a cheat device in Mario Party. If you can manage to time your hit right, then you can about land on anything you wish to land on. But sometimes I get a little nervous and I accidentally hit it one second short of being the number I was trying to get.