Author Topic: Hardest Jiggy  (Read 2060 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Hardest Jiggy
« on: May 01, 2010, 08:27:45 PM »
What was your hardest Jiggy to get?

Mine would probably be the one in Rusty bucket Bay where you have to go inside the ship to hit a switch that stops the propellers in the back of the ship. There is a jiggy behind the propellers and you have to make it over there in a time limit before they turn on again. I always sucked at swiming so this was very difficult.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Hardest Jiggy
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 08:31:49 PM »
Yeah, because you only had 65 seconds to do it.

Anyway, none of the jiggies were hard for me, it was probably the same jiggy as SZ said, but it wasn't anymore.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 08:32:41 PM »
That was also my hardest jiggy to get. I kept on falling inside the ship because my joystick is all screwed up. I just bought new controllers though :).

Offline Kanada

• Lets find our next mark.
  • Greendale
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 08:36:44 PM »
I believe it was one of the first Jiggys in the game :P Because I was really little and I didn't catch on very well to begin with. so i just kept doing random stuff with Kazooie XD

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 12:38:52 PM »
Mine is the hardest~

Any of the water related ones annoyed me.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 12:39:46 PM »
I believe it was one of the first Jiggys in the game :P Because I was really little and I didn't catch on very well to begin with. so i just kept doing random stuff with Kazooie XD
I'd be nice to let us know what you're talking about...

And the hardest Jiggy has got to be one from Rusty Bucket Bay, I think the one where you had to shut the fan off cause I found it impossible to do and when I beat it (after a million tries) I had 2 seconds on the clock.

And the one where you had to go underwater and take the bolts of Clanker that were sinking him.
rip dinosaur

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 04:44:33 PM »
In Gobi's Desert, I could not get the Jiggy in the pyramid where you had to navigate with the carpets.

XP

Offline Kanada

• Lets find our next mark.
  • Greendale
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 07:06:03 PM »
I'd be nice to let us know what you're talking about...

And the hardest Jiggy has got to be one from Rusty Bucket Bay, I think the one where you had to shut the fan off cause I found it impossible to do and when I beat it (after a million tries) I had 2 seconds on the clock.

And the one where you had to go underwater and take the bolts of Clanker that were sinking him.
I just don't remember this game, I rented it for like a week and got nowhere. :P But on my brother's file, he was really good.

Offline colewilliam1999

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 07:01:38 PM »
Easy:

Banjo-Kazooie: The jiggy in Rusty Bucket Bay where you have to shut the propellers off in the engine room and quickly run back out and swim into the propellers to get the jiggy. It's harder because you're timed only so much time.

Banjo-Tooie: Canary Mary's Cloud Cuckooland cloud race jiggy. She's so fast, the race is nearly impossible, but I've beaten her before.