Author Topic: Click Clock Wood  (Read 3039 times)

Offline cookieboy17

• da
Click Clock Wood
« on: May 01, 2010, 09:12:40 AM »
Definitely the most interesting level with the season changes and stuff, I loved it but hated collecting notes since you had to unlock and travel through all 4 seasons to get all the notes. But a very cool level nonetheless.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 10:05:26 AM by Vipsoccermaster »
rip dinosaur

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Click Clock Wood
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 10:08:20 AM »
I loved this level, it was four in one. It was a pretty nice idea to use four seasons here. I liked the Summer and Winter areas, for Summer, it's pretty warm, and for Winter, it's where the Empty Honeycombs could be found. The Bee transformation was nice, but it didn't have an attack.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 05:17:24 PM »
I found this one challenging because the seasons really messed with me. I loved the winter, but I hated the summer.

Offline gamegamer0

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 10:59:42 PM »
i never got how the flower worked after winter when you go back to spring its fully blommed again
TOUHOU RULES!

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 11:25:31 PM »
I hated collecting all the notes for this level. If you missed one in one of the seasons, you were pretty much screwed. :P But besides that, the level was probably the most unique of them all. And was the squirrel the same one from Conker's Bad Fur Day?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 12:52:18 AM »
I hated collecting all the notes for this level. If you missed one in one of the seasons, you were pretty much screwed. :P But besides that, the level was probably the most unique of them all. And was the squirrel the same one from Conker's Bad Fur Day?
No, that was Nabnut. Were you paying attention to the Credits? :P

I didn't think collecting all the notes were hard. There were 4 in the Spring lobby, 16 in Spring, 16 in Summer, 48 in Autumn, and 16 in Winter.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 10:38:06 PM »
Yea the note collecting is so annoying since you gotta go to all 4 seasons. And the squirrel in Banjo Kazooie was definitely not Conker. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 09:11:08 PM »
Fall gave me a hard time because of the Nabnut Acorn mission. That one acorn in the air in the middle of the ring next to Nabnut's house was very tough to get.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 09:37:13 PM »
Fall gave me a hard time because of the Nabnut Acorn mission. That one acorn in the air in the middle of the ring next to Nabnut's house was very tough to get.
Uh getting the acorns was pretty easy. :P
rip dinosaur

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 10:55:28 AM »

The first 4 were, but like I stated, that one in the middle of the ring-like platform was hard as hell to get and the one on the very steep platform was tough too.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 10:12:59 PM »

The first 4 were, but like I stated, that one in the middle of the ring-like platform was hard as hell to get and the one on the very steep platform was tough too.
They were easy. One was just a simple wing flap across with a slight chance of error and the other one was on the edge but with minimal chance of error. And considering its the last level of the game if you're F***ing up getting those then you got problems :P
rip dinosaur

Offline Zero Revolution

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 05:36:12 PM »
DEFINITELY my favorite stage. I love how the seasons change, it makes it more interesting.
There's a lot of fun stuffs to do in here, too.
And you CANNOT forget the AWESOME music.