Author Topic: Map without any star spaces?  (Read 1400 times)

Offline CraftedPbody

Map without any star spaces?
« on: July 17, 2017, 06:50:46 PM »
I want to make a map without any star spaces, will this create any issues? Will the game crash from this?

Offline Bubblegum Chameleon

• Creativity is better in Pink.
Re: Map without any star spaces?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 08:39:11 PM »
I wonder myself, I was hoping there be a thing where I can only add 1 star. That way I can remake my Candy Land map.

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 11:36:09 PM »
I want to make a map without any star spaces, will this create any issues? Will the game crash from this?
Yes, as far as I know the editor isn't advanced enough to make something like this - Not that it's entirely the editor's fault in the first place since the game would expect a star space somewhere, probably.

I wonder myself, I was hoping there be a thing where I can only add 1 star. That way I can remake my Candy Land map.
This would probably be possible in at least Mario Party 1 since Peach's Birthday Cake only has 1 star space, but as far as I know the editor is only able to save boards with a standard amount of star locations.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline MarioComix

• ca 
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 02:49:08 PM »
Do you know if it would work to place the sole Star Space in an unreachable location i.e. off the path?
Custom boards now available for download: King Boo Carnival, Daisy's Garden, Rosalina's Cosmic Icecap (MP3), and Peach's Birthday Cake (MP3)!

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 03:16:00 AM »
It would work! I did it for one of my boards!  ;)